PDA

View Full Version : AP 211 at OATS

Capt. Gobbledygook
17th Apr 2001, 18:53
Hi Everyone!

I'm starting on this coarse on the 25th May and was wandering if there are any other of you guys out their? I'm so excited and can't wait to start! My hobbies are (apart from flying, of course, ha ha!!!): horse riding, tennis & lacrosse.

Also, does anyone know of a laserquest nearby?

Fill us in on all yer info!

fisher11
17th Apr 2001, 19:46
I'll be there too!

Are you on a BA course or self-sponsored?

Regards,

Fisher

Speedbird 2946
18th Apr 2001, 02:55
Hello there mateys,

I'm one of about 12 or so BA sponsored cadets that I know of starting on AP 211. Get in touch via e-mail if you like... and I will definitely take you up on that alserquest game if there is oe nearby!

Speak to you guys soon,

SB 2946 :)

herniair
18th Apr 2001, 03:05
Is it any surprise that BA have problems?

Capt. Gobbledygook
19th Apr 2001, 01:42
Herniair,

What makes you think I am a BA student? In fact I have a BSc degree in Biology, and I'm not sure about the others as I've never met them, but atleast they support me.

Actually, I am a self sponsered student from Argentina and was just trying to find out my future peers interest and hobbies.

Are you at OATS yourself? Can us advise me how to prepare and what activities is there in the area. What relevance is a BA degree anyway, will I be at disadvantage with a BSc ?

Anymore people on AP211, I'd like very much to here from you.

C.G.

fisher11
19th Apr 2001, 11:51
The BA refers to British Airways. Most of the students on that course will not be self-sponsored, but will be sponsored by British Airways.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

ROTATION
19th Apr 2001, 13:07
Err, wind up!