PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a leasing company

Rote 8
17th Apr 2001, 15:39
All

Wonder if any of you know of firms that lease aircraft on reasonably short terms (a few months) and the sort of requirements that the leasing companies usually stipulate.

I am aware that this topic has been discussed very briefly in the past but no one has specifically mentioned who does this.

Feel free to e mail if you think that naming specific companies could be construed as advertising.

Many thanks

Miss Bigglesworth
17th Apr 2001, 15:46
Depends on what type of aircraft you are talking about.

There's quite a number of companies advertising in the back of Flight.

Check your email

Miss Bigglesworth
17th Apr 2001, 15:53
Depends on what type of aircraft you are talking about.

There are a few ads in the back of Flight.

Check your email - I might be able to help

flugpants
17th Apr 2001, 17:04
Mail me with what you want and I should be able to help you! Tis something we do lots of!

NLM
18th Apr 2001, 01:43
I to would appreciate any info on aircraft leasing, never thought of it before for some reason. Feel free to e-mail me.
Cheers

You Aint Seen Me. Roit!
18th Apr 2001, 02:08
I am currently leasing a PA38 Tomohawk from Cedair Aviation Tel No:01296 748622.

I have leased 50 hours over a period of 4-8 weeks (negotiable)

I pay £38 + VAT per Tacho hour, dry. Thats about 1.2 log book hour. All serviceing is covered.

You do of course need somewhere to keep it, but you can prof there too if you are in the Navy/Army/Crabs. A couple of phone calls and letters means you can keep it at your local military airfield and use fuel from there. I emphasise, this last bit is only available if you are serving armed forces.

It's awesome having your own aircraft all to yourself knowing that when you've had enough or run out of dosh or it needs serviceing, you just give it back.