PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Express

EXXMAN
5th Jan 2013, 05:29
Dear Crews,

Well here we are with a new year and a new start at HKE again.
As we transition to a new fleet again, we would like to advise all crews of the direction the company will take during this transition phase.
Here at HKE we like to treat all our pilots as equals, Having said that i would like to advise that during this transition phase thats exactly what we intend to do.
we will do tis by treating every one as a new recruit again. Whether you have been in the company for 6 years or more or have just arrived and completed your B737 ratine, we will treat you all the same.
During the transition to A320 all crews will be put on a new wage. Now I dont want to call it a training wage because that sounds insulting to the long time HKE employed, so I will refer to it as the "Other" wage. Now please dont worry, and going by past experience you will only be on this other wage for about 6 to 12 months. I am sure you will all be just fine during this time.
You all will also be bonded again.

Now I have had some phone calls from concerned crews regarding my position in this transition and I am hapy to advise that I will remain on my FULL wage the whole time. I have decided this because my exceptional skills will enable me to go from best Beoing pilot in the world to best Arbus pilot in the world very quickly, not needing a training wage. As for the rest of you, the company position should cement in your minds what we thinks of your abilities. I am unable to write it on paper but if you come to my office, I will tell you face to face.

Be on the look out for a new contract as well, this is under consideration and once complete you will have 4 hours to sign the new agreement.
We feel you will all be surprised with the new contract

Exxman

XOP'S....The Only Way To Operate........

THE BIG PICTURE.....I have it, you don't.

PAYCUT...... You have it, i dont............

DUSKY DOG
5th Jan 2013, 10:41
My heart goes out to you guys and gals, but where's the union? ever thought of going on strike.?
Every benefit we have had over the years has been hard fought for by some predecessor.Stop putting up with this crap.
Aviation just seems to go from bad to worse and attracts the scum of management.How can we live in the most expensive and polluted city in the world and then have to put up with this behavior.
Management now expect us to pay for endorsements, bond people , its akin to slave labour.
Jetstar is here, could be better or worse , but worth a try than putting up with that kind of management.
Go for it

RusCo
5th Jan 2013, 12:03
UNION?? Hong Kong??

DUSKY DOG
5th Jan 2013, 23:07
Its about SOLIDARITY not HKG

RusCo
6th Jan 2013, 02:00
I wish we had a strong union or even that unions were legal...

and as far as solidarity...from what have seen for the past 10 years is every man for himself..

DUSKY DOG
7th Jan 2013, 00:38
Thats the problem with cheap Asian Labour, they will always remain week and poor as there is no feeling for loyalty or "Esprit de Corps"
Management just use it it to their own advantage..

Iver
8th Jan 2013, 02:55
Take your 737 type rating and experience and apply to Flydubai, Emirates, Qatar and that other big UAE airline. And slam the door on your way out. :D:ok:

AnAmusedReader
8th Jan 2013, 10:11
From your doj RusCo you are either new of have only recently joined/changed handle on PPrune.

FYI, unions are legal in HKG.