PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Artist - and part time web developer?

Jabawocky
2nd Jan 2013, 23:03
About time the slacko got off his chair, whipped off the beret, hung up the smock and spent a few hours creating a simple but effective website.

www.alanspearsart.com

About time!

If the folk in pprune land have not seen all the works on here before have a wander through the virtual gallery :ok:

Trojan1981
2nd Jan 2013, 23:12
Absolutely! A great talent, about time :ok:

Aye Ess
3rd Jan 2013, 02:17
AWWWW....Jaba....my embarrassment knows no bounds. My dear little cheeks are Alizarin Crimson,with perhaps a touch of Cadmium Scarlet.

Yes,I haven't shown much of my work recently because at the end of the year I get lots of requests for paintings to be given as Christmas pressies, retirement gifts and even a couple of birthday paintings. I don't want to spoil any surprise by putting them out there on internetland. Now most have been given I shall be able to occasionally show you my paint splattered canvasses.

Now,I must away; to absorb the interplay of light and dark,as it reflects the very essence of life itself......or maybe just go for an afternoon sleep.

Jabawocky
3rd Jan 2013, 03:18
What a life....afternoon sleep :sad:

I hear that rumours abound of your attendance at the Evans Head fly in this weekend. So anyone going would do well to hunt him down. I sure will :}

tail wheel
3rd Jan 2013, 04:33
I see the Old Red Car is in there! :ok:

Wally Mk2
3rd Jan 2013, 05:06
Hint for you guys considering getting a work of art done by this freak (term of endearment there) of nature type of guy (AE) with a paint brush get in early 'cause as soon as this guy finds or gets a woman in his life it's all over red rover !!!:E:E

Wmk2

Jabawocky
3rd Jan 2013, 05:54
He might paint paintings, and grow plants....and even flew jets once.......but he is not that dumb Wally :E

Wally Mk2
3rd Jan 2013, 06:13
.............yeah well Jaba even someone as smart as AE has 'needs':E

At least there are some of us that have been smart enuf not to combine females with aviation long term ( you know the oil & water theory)............phew thank god & I ain't even religious:-)
I was kinda hopin' AE stunning works would no longer be avail in the future ('cause he met a sheila) that way my two painting would be squillions being rare & unique but now he's gone public they'll soon be hangin' up in K-Mart:E:E

Wmk2

Piano Man
3rd Jan 2013, 09:09
It's only right that Aye Ess has a website now! A true talent and I proudly show people my four art works this very talented individual has done!

VH-XXX
3rd Jan 2013, 10:59
The Commodore does seem a little out of place!