PDA

View Full Version : Everything OK at Cabair?

Crosswind Limits
18th Jul 2001, 00:05
What's happening at Cabair these days? Just been browsing through the back of Flight International and noticed the OATS advert re their new airline partnership do da. Now I thought British European and KLMuk were heavily involved with Cabair!? What about CTC? Weren't they in partnership with Cabair and EPST? Don't tell me Cabair's lost the lot!!

I hope things are OK at Cranfield as I have some very good friends there right now plus I am thinking of going there myself for an upgrade fairly soon.

Just curious.

[ 17 July 2001: Message edited by: Crosswind Limits ]

prob30
18th Jul 2001, 00:21
Busy! As far as I know they still have the KLM/BE sponsorship with interviews going on. They have Air2000 students at the mo, loads of EPST and shed loads from Kuwait Airlines. Currently about 50 students in flight school, intake of 18 quite a few self sponsored. I did hear (not confirmed) that EPST where going to Jerez, not due to any failing of Cabair, but exchange rate and unfortunately british weather. There was an US airline wondering about a few months abo checking the place out.

Ennie
18th Jul 2001, 00:23
Do you mean to say that KLM uk & BE are sponsoring students to go to Oxford??, that would be interesting.

18th Jul 2001, 21:22
I hear Oxford is full to bursting at the moment with the BA/BM students.
Sending anymore airlines cannot be good for the self-sponsored people there.

Editted cos me spelin is no gud.

[ 18 July 2001: Message edited by: 312928 ]