PDA

View Full Version : CFMU access

Monarch321
23rd Dec 2012, 18:26
Hello guys,

I was wondering as an aircraft operator(pilot) how can I go about getting a token for access to CFMU, for flight planning and ops use.

Kind Regards,

7AC
23rd Dec 2012, 19:37
Start here:
EUROCONTROL - Central Flow Management Unit (CFMU) (http://www.cfmu.eurocontrol.int/cfmu/public/subsite_homepage/homepage.html)

FrankR
23rd Dec 2012, 22:37
This link may be more current if you want to request access.

Service request | EUROCONTROL (http://www.eurocontrol.int/network-operations/service-request)

FR

aerobat77
24th Dec 2012, 00:40
you have to be an commercial AOC company and to proove it to get two tokens free and any other charged for 500 eur when i,m right.

being a private person / pilot / spotter is not enough .

cfmu is not for surfing / spotting.

cheers

long final
24th Dec 2012, 06:22
You don't have to be AOC. You need to demonstrate relevance.

dc9-32
24th Dec 2012, 06:46
aerobat

What kind of reply is that ? You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not an AOC holder or an operator, and I have full access to CFMU.

NuName
24th Dec 2012, 06:56
Try and ignore aerobat77, he has previous for being a complete and utter moron, its doubtful that he is even in the business.

aerobat77
24th Dec 2012, 14:19
for some parts of cfmu the company had to fax a valid aoc , for very sure.

merry xmas to all !

sooty3694
24th Dec 2012, 14:30
It is the season of goodwill. We all know that aerobat77 is not a pilot, has never been one, and never will be one, but because its Christmas the least we can do is humour him.

Thank you for your valued and informative input Aerobat77 and happy flying in 2013

............ in your dreams.

aerobat77
24th Dec 2012, 15:22
We all know that aerobat77 is not a pilot, has never been one, and never will be one

yeah sooty and no name, you are surely right.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/24/111bpo.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/111bpo.jpg/)

and now do us a favour and simply shut up :mad:

I'm not an AOC holder or an operator, and I have full access to CFMU.

you have access to the reporting platform without proving being an commercial operator ?

His dudeness
24th Dec 2012, 16:25
So what exactly are you proving apart from that your manners are less than impeccable ?

IF you want do be taken seriously, the show it by you posts. For the time being me - I venture a guess - and a lot others on here are not impressed.

Für Dich in Deutsch: wie man in den Wald hineinruft....

This copy of a licence does not prove anything...

I do not hold an AOC and I do have access. Faxing an AOC is just one way to prove you are qualified to acces CFMU.

BTW the TO asked for:

access to CFMU, for flight planning and ops use.

Thats what I have. Dunno about "reporting platform"....Maybe there is second level of access for AOC holder, although when I did AOC work the portal contained the same stuff (I think)

ericthepilot
25th Dec 2012, 02:32
He is showing a license of what ?? a Piper ??

NuName
25th Dec 2012, 04:45
Yep, exactly that, another wannabe who will try to teach us all what he thinks he knows, until one day he learns a little himself and tries to intergrate into the existing, well informed, world of aviation. Merry Christmas aeroprat77 and I hope 2013 brings you a little more simple common sense. You are at the threshold of your chosen career and nothing will create a more impassible barrier to your future than alienating your possible future collegues.

aerobat77
25th Dec 2012, 10:04
He is showing a license of what ?? a Piper ??

yes, a cheyenne biz aviation driver, never claimed something different . and you ? 747, space shuttle ?

scan me yours or simply shut up , this all runs stupid here, as usual

you troll call me a dreamer nu name ? a hard laugh for all this

sad that this thread with its question was spammed into another direction with your personal offence at very first of your reply, but it seems to be common. :ugh:

what a laugh...

NuName
25th Dec 2012, 11:12
Merry Christmas, glad I made somebody laugh. All the best for your future and good luck, I think you'll need it :ok:

dc9-32
25th Dec 2012, 12:50
you have access to the reporting platform without proving being an commercial operator ?

Yes, I simply completed the forms and told Eurocontrol why I needed access. Hardly rocket science so long as you follow the rules.

aerobat77
25th Dec 2012, 13:42
thats interesting , did not knew that it also works that way. our company just provided the AOC with the registrations of the aircraft used under this AOC to get access to all protected services.

the flying stuff has little use of it and so no additional tokens on private computers, mainly the ops can do a live tracking with updated arrival times for lets say the shuttle service at destination .

merry xmas !

Booglebox
25th Dec 2012, 15:22
did not knew that it also works that wa

Shut up then.

Merry crimbo and all that sort of thing, everyone! :cool::cool::cool:

MasterCaution.
6th Jan 2013, 16:34
What valid reasons are there to get access (other than being a commericial operator)?

aerobat77
15th Jan 2013, 00:41
What valid reasons are there to get access (other than being a commericial operator)?

home spotting of traffic.