PDA

View Full Version : Imperialjet opportunities

Ace Venture
22nd Dec 2012, 06:17
i am looking for challenger work and was recommended imperial, but digging deeper see lots of issues with pilots, operations and hear that the aircraft are about to be impounded, is it worth pursuing? are they in trouble? any thoughts?

sovereign680
22nd Dec 2012, 19:42
Stay away except you have nothing else, or nothing else to loose!

Ace Venture
24th Dec 2012, 06:56
thanks doesn't sound good

hks04
30th Dec 2012, 07:08
hear that ex employees pilots and other european creditors are looking to for their hard earned cash with impounding the aircraft a reality, stay well clear!:ugh:

MartinSpiegl
31st Dec 2012, 06:42
Dear all,

let me introduce myself, my name is Martin Spiegl and I am the Managing Director of Imperial Europe GmbH, based in Hallbergmoos, near Munich Airport.

It seems that we have some digruntled ex-employees or competitors, who are jealous on the continued success of ImperialJet.

We have no impounded Aircrafts and we are not running any risk on this at all. Reading the news of collapsed aviation companies in 2012, it seems that many companies are having much more outstanding in supplier obligations, than we ever had in the history of our company together.

It seems that all who have commented on this threat so far, have not been given any details or supporting facts to their allegations. I have been available to discuss this in public in this forum or via email in the past, and I will continue to do so.

Let me add here, that on the public allegations in the past in this forum, only one company has written to me via email and also on this forum, to claim one outstanding invoice. It appeared that invoice was disputed correctly from our organisation.

So, if anybody has an issue with our company, please speak up now and send me an email. This is my email: [email protected]

Wishing you all a happy new year.

With best regards,

Martin Spiegl

MAVERICK#
5th Jan 2013, 12:25
Martin,

Is it true that the company lawyer went to prison !!

Also how many times has IJor the sister company JAF gone to court over monies owed to employees !!!

Many thanks for an Honest Reply

Mav

CL605driver
5th Jan 2013, 20:57
Forget those horrible clowns!

They do not pay their pilots, period, whatever Mr Spiegl tries to counteract time after time!

At the moment they have several currently employed pilots not payed for 3 months.
The only way to get your money is if they need you, the standard answer is, give us 4 days, you have to stress them you want the outstanding money, even shortly before take off you tell them you want the outstanding money or no deparure.
This might help.
And c'mon, the basic salary for FO's is not that great, one hour in a Challenger paid by a customer will pay 3 to 4 months of a FO salary...

Furthermore you are forced to perform duty days of up to 36 hours, you refuse, you are history and on top of this they want the "training cost" back, they even persue this madness up to court.

Some of their chief pilots stood up for this and guess what, every 4 months or so there seems to be a different CP....

And if making those statements as seen quite a bit on PPRUNE, they will send lawyers after you in order to remove those posts.
This lawyer money could have been spend on outstanding salaries.

CL605driver

imperialgermany
6th Jan 2013, 16:41
Dear Sirs

i know that the Accountable in 2010 tried very hard to change the company attitude and culture however he had to accept that nothing will be changed until the company is headed by the guys from Beirut.

Therefore as far as i know he went back to the airline industry.

Greetings from the UK.

Ace Venture
8th Jan 2013, 11:38
Thanks guys, have seen enough to stay well clear just not worth the risk and particularly with the dishonesty that seems to follow the company

MartinSpiegl
9th Jan 2013, 06:24
Dear all,

so, again we have a couple of newbies on the forum, just registered and making their first statement, that they have been forced by us to do 36 hours duties. I am sure that CL605driver (not being on most likely) has mixed that up with the 36 hours rest time requirement.

We are a commercial AOC operator in Germany, with a valid AOC, being audited by Civil Aviation every 6 months with an onsite visit, like any other company in EASA enviroment also. Part of this review is the flight duty and rest time record review.

If you have any issue, stand up, provide substantial evidence, and I will put you in direct contact with our Civil Aviation principle and his line manager. Then you bring up your issue with the duty times.

As for the company lawyer: No, the company Lawyer has not been in prison. Regardless of this fact, does it make any difference ? Never made a mistake in live ? Throw the first stone then.

Pilots not paid for three months ? Rubbish. Do you seriously think, that this can be done ? Why are you not getting your money by court if you are owed ? May be it cannot be persued by court, because your claim would not be deemed valid by court ?

So, again if you have any issue, speak up, provide evidence, and I am ready to discuss in public with you. Other than that, i am not willing to respond to any fake allegation.

You know my name, you have my email, so sort out your issue or stop bashing companies.

Cheers,

Martin

Owenon
22nd Feb 2013, 09:01
Good Morning Martin,

I've emailed you this morning as per your request on this thread, to chase a significant amount of money which my business has been owed for some time now.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Owen O'Neill

AviationIntelligence
4th Mar 2013, 13:56
Aviation Job Search Advert 04/03/2013

"We operate a fleet of Bombardier Business-Jets. Due to expansion and in order to strengthen our team we are looking for experienced First Officer for Executive Charter on Global XRS" Salary €40-49,000.00

"We operate a fleet of Business-Jets. Due to expansion and in order to strengthen our team we are looking for experienced First Officer for Executive Charter on Hawker 800XP" Salary €40-49,000.00

When you see adverts such as these you really do begin to wonder..........:ugh:

avionimc
4th Mar 2013, 15:26
Martin:
Is Imperial-Jet affiliated with Airworks India?
Thanks,