PDA

View Full Version : Global Express Burgess Hill

lotuslash
20th Dec 2012, 11:05
Any comparison and infos about the instructors for the Global Type rating course at Burgess Hill?

many thanks

Lotuslash

Narrow Runway
20th Dec 2012, 11:31
All good blokes.

Do your homework and you'll be fine.

Sky_Captain
21st Dec 2012, 07:54
Harold Fischer (The Red Baron) should still be the lead instructor, nice guy when you stay on his good side. Just avoid getting blinded by his laser pointer in the sim! :mad: And remember to always clear the CAS messages and always point to the CAS when confirming an action.

There's one sim instructor, Irish gentleman, who's name I can't recall, but I found him an absolute pleasure to work with in the sim. :ok:

I don't know if little Mario from Italy is still there, he's an ex 747 jock and a stickler for navigational procedures, doesn't worry too much about knowing the aircraft but more that you know how to fly? :hmm:

If you get Albert for the ground school or the sim, be sure to bring a pillow :zzz: Albert just has the voice and demeanour that can put you at ease, lovely fellow though.

Lastly, there's the sim :* be prepared to be sitting having coffee a lot while they fix it! And be sure to bring a packed lunch :p