PDA

View Full Version : Further training - Wycombe?

stevedud
19th Dec 2012, 09:03
I have recently completed my PPL in my gap year, and enjoyed it so much I have started to look into taking it on to be a career. I live in the Greater London area and have been looking around at lots of schools for advanced training.
One school I have come across is from High Wycombe, they are signed up as airways flying club, but when I visited there were lots of references to a school called wycombe air centre, they seem to have a good fleet and lots of people my age there, i got a good vibe but does anyone know any further information about them.

Halfwayback
19th Dec 2012, 15:45
I respectfully refer the poster to the answer I gave a moment ago.........

Welcome to the Wannabee forum where you will find numerous people willing to help you get a foot on the first rung of the ladder. Some will be more knowledgeable than others but most intend to help.

However they will all expect you to do a little research yourself and I respectfully suggest that you use the Search function on this site - you will find that most of the questions that you may have will have been asked and answered many times before.

Good luck

HWB