PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to IntraCX

CokeZero
17th Dec 2012, 05:35
Is it just me or has IntraCX being damn slow to connect to over the last 5 days? I have tried to connect from various locations and various computers and it seems to have slowed down to a crawl to load any page?

I haven't tried Kitty City to log in yet.

I tried to contact the IT department but the link on the main page disconnects the user when trying to do so. Ringing them I get a message saying my call is important and they will get back to me. Well it's been 5 days now. I must not be that important.

Average loading time to get to the main screen from log-on.. 5mins 14 sec. So much for being able to look at the flight plan on the train in !!!!!

Why bother????? Every department in CX is getting worse and worse..... except the cleaners :D

pasa001
17th Dec 2012, 05:51
Last day for cockpit crew leave requests. There is a large number of crew logging on to get their requests in before midnight. That being said CX's web anything SUCKS!

wongsuzie
17th Dec 2012, 07:02
Tried logging on, splash page just jams no action..

Wait,wait,wait..

spannersatcx
17th Dec 2012, 16:46
20 seconds from log on page to home page, unless it's fixed then it must be because you are pilots.:p

LongTimeInCX
18th Dec 2012, 06:36
Gents, don't forget that for those who were trying to put their leave bids in on the 16th, a day cunningly arranged to be the day the cabin crew roster comes out, merely ensured thousands were trying to access a system that is clearly not designed to handle such a peak load.

The following days were likely just as jammed as many cabin crew would be again logging on to put in their multiple swaps.
Stand by for the usual apology letter; " sorry the leave bid day coincided ... Blah blah..... and we are discussing with the IT dept about why ...blah blah"

If we did our job as bad, it would be tea and biccies with the management.
Is it just me, or is nobody else (apart from the engineers) ever held to be held accountable for their various incompetancies?

Happy Xmas y'all

Pucka
18th Dec 2012, 08:29
It's all about being marginalized as pilots, driven by manager pilots and outside the remit of engineering. Substandard engineering means generally, more ADDs...substandard piloting, the quiet and resigned departure.....guess we can only but soldier on......

routetuner
18th Dec 2012, 09:12
Tried last night to log on to submitleave - tried it from 2300 hrs but very slow and unable to get onto the leave requests. I have complained to various people. If you had similar problems email fleet manager who will pass it on to the relevant people. I missed out because the system stinks and I want to get my preferences submitted.

geh065
18th Dec 2012, 12:44
A month wasn't long enough to submit you had to wait till the last hour?

White None
21st Dec 2012, 00:40
System seemed to work?

Being a bit of a Boy Scout, after 3-4 days of achingly slow or no connection via iconnect, I elected, (with no great optimisn) to try the help No. Problem sorted in about an hour. Yeah Yeah "Co-Incidence....Girls finished their swaps" etc Maybe not though, worth a try :D