PDA

View Full Version : PPruNe survey : How many SpeedBirds are there?

SpeedBird22
17th Apr 2001, 04:03
Hi fellahs,

How many times have you happily been reading through a thread, glanced at the name of the poster and emitted a huge groan when you see that it is YET ANOTHER SpeedBird??

Welcome to the totally unofficial PPruNe speedbird survey. Can all those who title themselves with the hallowed callsign please identify themselves. Prizes go to the earliest registered person and person who managed somehow to misspell it :)

Also, to keep things on-topic (and to make sure I don't get in trouble wit da management) it would be interesting to hear how many of you are BA CEP wannabes/successes and any other pertinent information you might want to share.

And by the way, you don't get entered into a free prize draw for replying :)

Regards,

SpeedBird22 - definitely NOT the original SB.

Speedbird Concorde 1
18th Apr 2001, 00:28
I'm a Speedbird!!! But not any old speedbird!
I'm a 17 yr old wannabe and just had a fantastic day at the British Airways Flying Club doing a 40 minute trial flying lesson in a Warrior! I'm totally hooked now!

Speedbird 2946
18th Apr 2001, 02:45
Another Speedbird here.. but I only popped this down as it was the flight number I travelled on to get my Class 1, and that was when I was a starting wannabe, I had no idea at the time I'd make it into BA as a CEP, so THANKS to all the other PPRuNers who have helped me since October!

SB 2946 :)