PDA

View Full Version : Another insane JOB OFFER - Good Riddance to this company!

truckflyer
13th Dec 2012, 09:52
Based on an email a friend of mine recently received, this is the cancer of the industry, these opportunistic companies!

in recent days we have finalized a long term negotiations with our business partners regarding Line Training on Airbus A320.
At this point, through our business partners in South East Asia, we are able to provide you with a Line Training on Airbus A320 as a first officer with different airlines in South East Asia, as the South East Asian Market is increasing and requirement of the pilots is coming forward.

1. Requirement
(1). Valid JAA CPL with ME/IR Rating
(2). Valid Medical.
(3). Minimum 200 hours total flight time
(4). A-320 Type rating endorsed
(5). Valid passport with minimum of 06 months validity.

2. Pre-screening and info day
Conducted in January 2013 at XXXXXX.
Pre-screening application deadline is Dec 31st 2012.

3. Induction procedure
The Induction is divided in three different stages
Stage 1: Written Exam (System Test of the Aircraft type) – March/April 2013
Stage 2: Interview – March/April 2013
Stage 3: Simulator Check – March/April 2013
Stage 1, 2 and 3 will get conducted in New Delhi, India – March/April 2013
Stage 4 Base training (Conducted in Jakarta, Indonesia) – from June/July 2013
Stage 5 Line training (Conducted in Jakarta, Indonesia)

4. Payment procedure
For type rated Pilot: 55.000 EUR
Pre-screening: 500 EUR (before signing the contract)
First payment: 19.500 EUR (with the signing of the contract)
Second Payment: 35.000 EUR ( After the signing of the contract)

5. Salary
During Line Training: 1.000 USD per month
After Line Training First year: 2.000 USD per month
Second Year: 2.500 USD per month

6. Contract Period
The contract period is 2 years ( 1+1 years).
After 1st year Airline will ask the Pilot to continue. It is on the discretion of the pilot that he wants to continue or not.
The contract will be sent to the pilots into signing, once they agree to participate with the Line Training program.

Dufo
13th Dec 2012, 10:17
Sounds perfect! :ok:
Where can I sign up? I want to be first amongst the new generation of aviowhores.

truckflyer
13th Dec 2012, 10:24
I have noticed the company involved advertises on these forums, it is a pity, as these forums give such companies a credible platform!

I guess if I had mentioned the name, PPRUNE would have come in with their censorship police, and removed the post! :ugh: :mad: :ugh:

Okavango
13th Dec 2012, 10:35
Am I reading this right that they expect you to work for them for 2 years and it will cost you £12k to do so (ie Approx $51000 salary less Eur55000 payment)?

truckflyer
13th Dec 2012, 10:57
Yes you reading it right!

I wish such companies / airlines, or what you call them, that they get grounded forever.

It is an European airline (small), who stands behind this advert!

cefey
13th Dec 2012, 13:05
The contract will be sent to the pilots into signing, once they agree to participate with the Line Training program.
With other words, you first have to agree (mutual/written agreement), THEN you will get to see the contract? :D:ugh::D

AlexanderH
13th Dec 2012, 13:21
Here, here.

Pprune shouldn't give a platform for these companies to advertise.

FlyingStone
13th Dec 2012, 13:26
And there I was, thinking a job offer means that employee gets paid. Silly me :hmm:

TypeIV
13th Dec 2012, 14:00
Does anyone have an experience with this company? My TR has expired, can I do a JAA PC with them before the line education?

Wesker
13th Dec 2012, 15:40
Does anyone have an experience with this company? My TR has expired, can I do a JAA PC with them before the line education?

TypeIV I hope you are joking! :}

TypeIV
13th Dec 2012, 21:48
Just pullin' yer pl*nkers :8
I was sitting next to a guy on the train to the airport this spring. He was going back to Indonesia to continue "line training" and he was on the phone with his friend and they were talking about how he could get him into the program. The demand seems to be pretty big, that's why they can keep increasing the price with $10G every year. I wish not to know what the future holds :sad:

truckflyer
14th Dec 2012, 07:47
Probably not joking, there are enough :mad: out there, to probably think this is the golden ticket!

ragamuffin
14th Dec 2012, 12:26
Shame on pprune. Another example of pilots feeding on pilots.

Tekor Bali
15th Dec 2012, 14:40
It's a small company in Europe, in Slovenia..., price 55.000€, confirm, I got the same email!
Why job? It's a p2f for Citilink. They are using Avia, FlyGosh, "this European Company...Adria Aiways, changing the price every time, 49.000 USD, 52.000€, 55.000€.
There will be no future...

felixthecat
15th Dec 2012, 15:10
Sorry excuse my ignorance... They are expecting you to pay 55k for line training if you are already rated? Or is it it includes the rating? Either is bad enough but if your already rated WTF!! This industry is going down the toilet rapidly :( it's a disgrace! So someone has paid ~£70000 for training a further probably ~£20000 for a rating and now €55000 to actually work for a company .....:ugh:
Who can afford that?? You work in McDonalds you get paid.... Yet as a professional pilot you don't???????

I don't know what to say, I'm sat on 10000 hrs and next thing I will be paying I wish guys wouldn't do it but they will, and when your desperate who can blame them but every time someone takes this it erodes the industry further. Keep going and I can see a day when you pay until you get into the LHS.....:sad::=

Kelly Hopper
15th Dec 2012, 16:15
Felix.
In case you have not noticed, that day is already upon us!

felixthecat
15th Dec 2012, 17:18
Not as far as to the LHS surely…I might be a bit detached from the initial search for jobs these days (luckily) but its not that far yet is it??

Tekor Bali
15th Dec 2012, 20:48
Felix yes! You have to be rated!