PDA

View Full Version : http://www.cross-wind.net/

pfvspnf
11th Dec 2012, 04:44
Anybody have any info on these guys? They offer a 500 hour line training scheme in Indonesia?!

Cross Wind | Your Dreams Start From Here (http://www.cross-wind.net/)

Wesker
11th Dec 2012, 07:25
There is another thread about them here:

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/502253-batavia-air.html

The LT is supposed to be done at Batavia which sounds strange to many people. Batavia had problems with foreigners not too long ago and are now running their on cadet scheme for Indonesians.

I would avoid these middle men if I were you. There are zero guarantees and it is screwing up the whole industry. Try to get in touch with the airlines directly. You might have to pay for a TR, it is very hard not to these days but that way expenses will be minimum and you'll have a salary and benefits. On these LT programs you are lawless and have to agree with everything they throw at you.

Is that the way of a pilot?

Check Airman
12th Dec 2012, 05:22
I'd be highly suspicious of anywhere where you're expected to pay for your training, and has a website with grammatical errors and factual errors.:ugh:

Dantonp
12th Dec 2012, 16:45
Marios anda, Are you from Spain? Your name looks like italian one...Which part of Spain are you?

Romao
27th Dec 2012, 14:12
Hey,

I would like to know if anyone has any information regarding cross-wind.net.
I have been trying to get some inforamtion about them but I couldn't find none.

Thank you for the help,

Romao

Capt.Morrgan
2nd Jan 2013, 01:05
Happy new year dear ppruners!

So...anyone with any concrete first hand info about this outfit? Any current or past candidates who could shed some light would be greatly appreciated.

CM

pilotchute
2nd Jan 2013, 01:22
I was in the Batavia office last year and I can tell you that they do not take westerners anymore and they haven't for a long time. They certainly don't do line training for westerners.

Lion Air no longer do line training so that only leaves one or two others for the 737 and I know that Sriwijaya don't do it.

I would not go near them.

delay256
13th Jan 2013, 07:36
From what I hear they have a contract with Batavia to fill in limited slots. about $45,000 for 500 hours.

Usual problems with line training , you dont know when the rules will change.

They also have an ICAO to JAA program.

micheal_aliyas
17th Jan 2013, 11:36
so crosswind is nt genuine?? anyone who has already enrolled with them for LT program please enlighten us abt their genuinty, they sent me a mail that january batch for 737 LT is full now n nly slots are available for 320....

jetjockey696
30th Jan 2013, 11:01
At midnight 31st Jan, Batavia Air Stop Operation

Batavia Air askapai formally declared bankrupt by the Commercial Court of Central Jakarta. Attorney Batavia Air, R. Cahyo Wibowo, said Batavia Air will cease operations on January 31, 2013 at 00:00 pm.

"Officially, we state Batavia Air stopped operating at 00.00 pm," he said after the trial in the Commercial Court of Central Jakarta, Wednesday, January 31, 2013.

According Cahyo, a fleet of 31 aircraft Batavia Air, which operates a fleet stayed 14. However, as of January 31, 2013, 14 fleet will stop operating.

"With so forced, all business operations Batavia Air is closed in accordance with Article 24 of Law Bankruptcy at 00:00 pm, as authorities turned to the curator," he said.

The judges have also been appointed as a Judge Supervisory Pamulangu Nawawi, and Andrea Reinhart Pasaribu, Jewel Nauli Dauly, Alba Sukma Hadi, Turman M Hutapea as curator.

According Cahyo, curators will help deal with all matters and the impact of the closure of the company Batavia Air.

"All interested parties are expected to wait for guidance from the curators, including the affairs of tickets, passengers, cargo, taxes, employees, and related partners such as travel agents, and lenders," said Cahyo.

As is known, ILFC filed for bankruptcy to PT Metro Batavia. Bankruptcy was related to Airbus A330 aircraft operated by domestic private airlines to transport pilgrims prepared. However, Batavia does not get freight tender pilgrimage that operated the aircraft was not optimal.

In consideration of the judges judge Batavia Air is unable to pay a debt of U.S. $ 4.68 million to the International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC).

"The proven debt, the debt is due and collectible, the debt is not paid by PT Metro Batavia, and proved the existence of other creditors in the case," said Public Relations Central Jakarta Commercial Court, Good Irawan, Wednesday, January 30, 2013.

According to Good, all of the provisions of Article 2, paragraph 11 of Law Bankruptcy and Batavia Air has been met shall bankrupt. "The debt was due on December 13, 2012," he said. (Asp)

Vivanews...30 Januari 2013, 18:18

Cross Wind
31st Jan 2013, 11:30
For your information

we did not send any student to Batavia Air and canceled our contract with this airline and we are providing the A320 line training with our other airline for our Jan 2013 students.

Cross Wind Aviation

EuroFin
7th May 2013, 08:09
This company is stealing money so you should really avoid it ! It is a SCAM !!