PDA

View Full Version : LAN P. Interview

siul
5th Dec 2012, 13:20
Any latest feedback from recent LAN Peru Interviews ?

The tests are in English? What about the personal interview with the psicol. ? Is in Spanish ?

I would appreciate any feedback.

Cheers.

EdForce6
6th Dec 2012, 16:08
Hello

I see you are from India ... if not ... and if you are from Latin America then you would not ask the Question.

Latin American Airlines, firstly they look for their own nationals, only LAN Chile takes a few outsiders. So therefore you would have to be from Peru, to be able to fly for them. In Peru and in any other country in L.America. IF im wrong, them let me know where i can look. If you dont have the passport .. no go. Its the old avaition regulations in practice.

Exams can be in English, but you will have to be fluent in spanish, as most of everything around your job will be done is spanish, as you know from your MCC, in a emergency calls to your cabin crew,will have to do it in the language of the aircrafts registration !!! in this case Spanish !!! or if the airline regulation is of difference.

Im sorry if i dont sound positive, but we outsiders in L.America face the same problems trying to fly.

Good luck, i wish you get in.

Ed.

siul
6th Dec 2012, 20:43
What about the interview?

In which phases is the interview divided in?

kokeTD
5th Jan 2013, 20:14
Hello Folks,

The interview process consists of:

Psychological interview and assesment
Gleim (FAA) ATP and IFR exams
HR interview
IFR Simulator (B737, no AP, no FD)
Drug screening

I hope it helps a little, but you MUST be fluent in Spanish.

Koke

elcapi1980
6th Jan 2013, 17:50
Thanks for the update kokeTD, any news on hiring in 2013...?...