PDA

View Full Version : Storm coming

Old China Driver
4th Dec 2012, 01:05
After far too many years wandering the 'halls' of CX, you learn to read the tea leaves. I see in the bottom of my cup a major confrontation approaching. With new hires on no housing, the cabin staff being goaded into industrial action and the basings being deliberately destroyed, management is obviously setting up for a fight.

cxorcist
4th Dec 2012, 01:44
And just in time, heaps of jobs in the US will be available as baby boomers finally start retiring at RA65 as the five year backlog begins to clear.

mngmt mole
4th Dec 2012, 03:55
Couldn't agree more OCD. The patterns of behavior from management are as predictable as the seasons. It's quite obvious that an assault on terms is being considered. As mentioned above, there will be far better options in the future.

positionalpor
4th Dec 2012, 13:39
I wonder indeed how many yanks will leave this time. If my memory assist me correctly in 2005/06 about 30 or so resigned.
Why CX mgt. likes to make everything more complicated for themsves?

RusCo
7th Dec 2012, 11:02
One word.... Arrogance...

The see 300 yanks leave but I would assume they have a couple 1000 applying...and obviously they do not care that the 1000's are C152 drivers with 200 hours total time.

FR8R H8R
7th Dec 2012, 11:30
The wave of the future.

AD POSSE AD ESSE
7th Dec 2012, 13:27
FR8R H8R The wave of the future.

What I'd like to know is why the HK Immigration approves these newly hired SO's applications by CX to sponsor their HKID's, when they virtually have zero skills to contribute, as required by the Immigration Ordinance.

Perhaps it's time for someone to write to the Director of Immigration and get a few answers :ok: