PDA

View Full Version : Big holding bays

7triple
3rd Dec 2012, 14:59
Hi all,

Do you know any airports that have holding bays with more than 2 entrances (side by side) to the runways.

I found KDFW with 3, but was interested on other examples with more than 2.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny F@rt Pants
3rd Dec 2012, 15:16
Barcelona & Malaga both spring to mind.

mrloop
3rd Dec 2012, 16:14
Munich EDDM

7triple
3rd Dec 2012, 16:18
Thanks Johnny.
Anyone know with more than 3 entrances in a holding bay? Need that info for a study.

Also need to know the icao reference class of some airports (ICAO code number and code letter). Does anyone know a site where I could get this info?
Thanks

agent x
4th Dec 2012, 13:32
Dupe post, also asked in the Cabin Crew Forum. Tut tut tut

http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/502007-holding-bays-3-more-entrance-positions.html

LBAash
4th Dec 2012, 13:48
Try DWC (Dubai world central) it's has 6 entry points!! :eek:

Mr Mac
5th Dec 2012, 01:49
DXB is the one I would suggest and they need everyone of them at certain times of day in my experiance recently !!.

7triple
5th Dec 2012, 20:54
Dear Mr Mac, LBAsh and mr loop, thank you very much, that's exactly what i need.

To agent x, it's true i asked the same question on the cabin crew forum.
I rarely write on the forums but i often read them (some).

I also know that duplicate a post in 2 forums "is not allowed"... But here many things are not allowed and the toppics are not erased...

My idea of asking this question here and on the cabin crew toppic, is obvious... People who read this forum isn't the same who read the cabin crew... Perhaps a few percentage read them both...

Personnaly, i always read this one and never read the cabin crew...

Finnaly, i ask to the moderators to revise this rule, not applying it automatically, without understanding the sense of asking the same question in 2 forums (it's not spamming!!!!) . and if possible i ask the one who erased my other post to put it back there.
Thanks in advance