PDA

View Full Version : Jet Invest, David L. financial scam please read

youhavecontrols
2nd Dec 2012, 08:51
Hello folks,

If you have been in touch with David L. from jet invest, beware and think twice about investing with him.

pasa001
2nd Dec 2012, 21:06
He is a Con Man !! I got taken for 30,000USD, run like hell!

nitpicker330
2nd Dec 2012, 23:05
The list is long but distinguished!!

Trafalgar
3rd Dec 2012, 09:58
Been a client since 1998. Has been the most conscientious, straight forward financial person I have ever dealt with. Funds have performed well. I understood the program was a long-term plan from day one. I am quite certain that most of the malcontents are people who violated the terms of their programs, and then conveniently blame David, instead of taking responsibility for their own decisions.

The bottom line is if you don't adhere to a contract, you get burned. Try looking in the mirror before trying to slander someone who has done a good job for many CX pilots.

kwaiyai
3rd Dec 2012, 14:13
I wouldnt invest money with this sort of so called whatever anyway but rant over if you signed without reading thats how these jokers win.
sorry mate,

Durban
3rd Dec 2012, 21:01
The list is long but distinguished!!

No it's not. It's just long.

GTC58
3rd Dec 2012, 21:14
I hope you guys can back up your accusations. Heard the guy who posted the note on the wall in the mailbox room about AC and DL got in a **** load of trouble and nearly lost his job.

China Flyer
3rd Dec 2012, 21:19
Is that right, GTC?

I know for a fact that the two you mentioned have no financial license (in HKG).

And even if one of them did, do you really think the flight deck is the place to sell financial instruments?

Air Profit
3rd Dec 2012, 22:26
A pretty sad lot really. I flew with said Captain about 8 years ago. We got talking about money/finance. I asked him (i initiated converstion) what he did for some of his retirement planning. He told me. I liked what I heard and asked him for DL's contact. I contacted DL and ended up doing a deal. Very happy.

No where in my experience did AC 'sell' me the program. As a matter of fact, he was adamant that I do my own due diligence. He also told me that there were a host of other brokers I could use as well as DL. To this day he is one of the nicest people to fly with in the airline.

It is also worth noting that the person who attacked them on the notice board was about to be fired. AC personally went to see the GMF and asked him to NOT fire him, as he didn't want his family to suffer. It is also worth noting that he was forced to sign a letter confirming that all his allegations were untrue. You may visit the 777 fleet office for confirmation on that. AC, as a further gesture of goodwill, also granted him anonymity. I don't know if I would have been so forgiving.

It's easy to scatter accusations around when there's a personal agenda at work. It is worth noting that many senior managers are DL's clients...over many years.

A few malcontents who couldn't take responsibility for their own decisions would rather pass on the blame to a third party. Cowardly at best.

Oh, as far as 'selling' on the flight deck. You serious China Flyer. I've been 'sold' property, boats, cars, kiwi farms, investment programs, motorbikes an any number of things on the flight deck. I told a friend of mine about a car dealer I am really happy with, as he was looking to buy a car. I guess i'm guilty as charged...!

goathead
3rd Dec 2012, 23:39
aarrgghh , this old chestnut ...

this one just doesn't want to go away , like a bad smell that sticks to the interior and cannot ever be removed .

where there is smoke there is fire, these two managed to hoodwink alot of cx crew and were totally in bed togethor on it .....

lest we never forget

as for one of the aforementioned gentlemen (haha), whats he doing back in HK as a TC ? whats that all about ?, did it all come unstuck ?

Ejector
4th Dec 2012, 01:02
Lots of claims here, got a link to their website?

Durban
5th Dec 2012, 14:47
Good one! Seems to me that Curtain rod and Air Profit have hammered this one shut with a few truth nails. Time for the First-Post-Whiners and the Back-My-New-Self-Up-Using-My-Regular-Handle to head home.