PDA

View Full Version : A few words of Thanks!!!! - From me, the guy who now knows about the PUMA HC1

stephen.mullins
13th Apr 2002, 17:55
A BIG THANKS to all the people who emailed me in reply for my cries of help on the PUMA HC1 and information on the Belvedere and Whirlwind helicopters.

A few of you were sceptical to start, but once my credentials were ascertained the information started to flow in. I won't mention names as a many of you will wish to remain anonymous for your own reasons, all I can say is thanks for your time and effort.

Especially those of you who provided me with the opportunity to pick your brains and email you numerous questions. Also thanks for the pictures and explanations, I know most must have come from your own personal collection.

I would also like to thank the 2 chaps who after a few phone calls on Monday managed to arrange a trip to Benson on Wednesday. The information gained was invaluable, you both know who you are.

I'd like to thank C as well, convincing you took some effort but it was worth it, thanks for the information and help.

Well the lecture is 85% written, just the PowerPoint and a few meaningful words to form the conclusion. I now am able to give a history of the Puma and the circumstance in which it came to be, along with a detailed description of the Puma and her capabilities including the action she has seen. In all a crammed but informed 30 minutes, majority of which I hope the DS haven’t heard before, or at least not recently.

The handout will give acknowledgment and recognition to the Individuals who helped and this note is for.

Once again thanks for your help, it's great knowing people are willing to give you a hand when they don't know you from Adam.

I'll let those people who's email I have know how the lecture goes and the score.

Take Care

Steve M. ;)