PDA

View Full Version : BA FB 19th April

CossAir
16th Apr 2001, 15:33
Hi All..

I have the BA FB on the 19th April, will anybody else out there be joining me?

Does anyone have any final up to date hints or tips on the written section, interview, team exercise etc . Drop me a line for a chat.

Cheers and Beers

CossAir

…………..

Judgement–Day is Looming

flying Dr
21st Apr 2001, 10:33
Best of luck-

I had my fb in january and got through- THe best advice i could offer is that they seem less interested in your cv and much more in the examples of things that youve done. for example theyll ask you about give an example of a time youve helped someone, how you react to criticism-etc most of questions are on the pprune section on BA. They did quiz me on why i hadnt applied sooner but they seemed very fair and accepted the reasons i gave them-

As to the written exercise think of ways to save the airline money- the book "is it on autopilot" gives lots of examples and read up on BAs current marketing strategy.

As to the group exercise- there was six in my group-take any chance you get to be involved and dont hesitate to clarify things with the group if you missed something- in my exercise, someone had to be timekeeper, and then we decided to make one map only- i volunteered to be the map scribe so from then on I had to be involved in every decision so the examiners were also seeing me involved- it worked in the end

Best of luck and email me for more

Flying Dr