PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful women.........

flapsforty
13th Apr 2002, 15:50
This was sent to me last night by my teenage daughter.
Lovely child but with the typical teenage talens of raising parental BP to towering heights in o.8 seconds and displaying total indiffernce&disdain for anyone over 22. ;)
I’m posting it here to give some comfort to other long-suffering wives and mothers. :)

Anyone else is welcome to read it, but don’t complain afterwards about the nature of the content.
You are warned! :D

A boy asked his Mum: Why are you crying?”
“Because I’m a woman” she answered.
“I don’t understand” he said. His Mum gave him a cuddle and said: “You probably never wil ......................”
Later the child asked his Dad: “Why is it that Mum cries like that without a good reason?”
“All women cry at times without a reason” was all his father could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
At last he phoned God, and as God took the phone the man asked: “God, why do women cry so easily?”

God answered: “When I created woman she had to be special! I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the burdens of the world but soft enough to provide comfort........
I gave her strenght so she could bear to give birth and to survive the many rejections she would get from her kids...........
I made her tough enough to carry on when all the others give up and to watch over her family even when sick and exhausted herself..............
I made her sensitive so she can love her kids unconditionally, even when her kids hurt her deeply....................
I gave her the strength to lead her husband through his failings and created her from his rib so she can protect his heart..........
I gave her knowledge so she knows that a good husband never hurts his wife but sometimes tests her fortitude and her decision to stand by his side whatever happens.................
The last thing I gave her was a tear she could shed....... It’s hers to use when it’s needed.
Because you know; the beauty of a woman lies not in the clothes she’s wearing nor in the shape of her body or how she wears her hair.
A woman’s beauty should be seen through her eyes because they are the main entrance to her heart – the place where love lives.”

Women are beautiful.

Yes it’s soppy.
Coming from my tough-as-nails daughter afer our family has gone through a pretty rotten time, it made me “shed the tear that was needed”

There's a lot to be said for crying.... :D :D

Techchick
13th Apr 2002, 15:56
First time a post has ever made me cry!!

so lovely, falps.:) :)

RadarContact
13th Apr 2002, 17:07
So true actually.... :)

Jetlegs
13th Apr 2002, 19:44
:( @[email protected] :)

G.Khan
14th Apr 2002, 01:08
Nice one Falps, hope your "Rotten Times" are getting better now.:)

flyblue
14th Apr 2002, 14:54
You are a lucky mother Flaps...