PDA

View Full Version : Team Jetstar

flyingboy87
20th Nov 2012, 20:43
I am just about getting my head around the fact that Jetstar has 4 different EBA'S for crew to be employed on and was wondering if anyone can help me out with the Team Jetstar one.

I am applying for a direct entry cabin manager position which apparently is on team jet star contract...any ideas if its salary with flying hours pay or just salary? And does that contract have any staff travel?

Any help on max hours etc that anyone can give will be really appreciated...I have gone through so much info on the net but everything is either years old or extremely vague!

Feel free to PM if thats better...

Thanks in advance!
x

summa101
24th Nov 2012, 03:49
The Team Jetstar contract for CM is a salary with NO flying hours. That means you get called in on avail days...and no extra pay. There is supposed to be a Productivity Payment every Sept....and good luck with that....Having said that Team Jetstar contract is due for renewal in Dec, so this may change. Yes, you get full acces to staff travel. Hope this helps.

bearbear
20th Dec 2012, 10:57
Team Jetstar EBA is a little scary for CM'S. As you may or may not know you can fly both internationally or domestic.

The biggest duty you can do is a DPS return - this is a massive duty and on many occasions can be delayed

Delayed to operational difficulties means massive hours with this duty - you can be extended up past 20 hours.

I know this because I have done it many times.

Choose carefully as you need to have an understanding what you could be made to do - and avail days are scarey, you can go anywhere, I mean anywhere.

PPRuNeUser0198
26th Dec 2012, 04:30
You make it sound like it is the end of the world...