PDA

View Full Version : Great Expectations...

kebabman
16th Apr 2001, 14:21
hi...this is probably against some pprune law of individual messages but anywho...did you get back home ok after the medical? I assume the bus turned up some time! Good luck with the sponsored flying, tell me how your getting on!

scroggs
17th Apr 2001, 01:01
kebabman,
your post isn't 'against the rules', but I do think it's probably a bit inappropriate. I'd rather you e-mailed your friend directly if you can.
Apart from anything else, your post fails the 'interest' test. In other words, it's of no interest to anyone other than yourself and your friend. While we're not that short of server space yet (but I'm sure we're getting that way), many Ppruners will feel that their time was wasted browsing this message - and I don't want our readers' time wasted!
I shan't block this thread; that would be petty. But I would ask you all to consider whether your post is informative or amusing, or brings a relevant new aspect to a discussion. If it does none of these things, why post?

kebabman
17th Apr 2001, 05:12
Sorry scroggs, but we met at our medical the other day, and I was trying to contact her, and as I didn't know her e-mail, I though the best way to contact her was on this. Anywho, cheers for a good service to all who run and contribute, and sorry for any misuse. kebabman :>

tunneler
17th Apr 2001, 13:59
Drop me an email kebabdude and I'll put you in contact with the good lady herself.

rgds

B

scroggs
17th Apr 2001, 20:15
OK, I understand! Probably would've been a good idea to title the thread something like 'Searching for Great Expectations' or similar. Then we'd have more chance of seeing what you're getting at from the title, and all but the target lady could move on. Anyway, hope you find her.....!

great expectations
19th Apr 2001, 18:20
Kebabman, check your mail. Thx Scroggs! I have returned!