PDA

View Full Version : Bond At Eagle Airways

78ZH
19th Nov 2012, 00:09
Does anybody out there have any experience with breaking a bond at eagle and paying it back, I seem to be having trouble brewing with my departure:ugh:

empacher48
19th Nov 2012, 03:36
No experience with Eagle, but as a general pointer. You signed the agreement with them, so your best bet is talking to them and working out how to pay it back. I think the last thing you'll want is a court case and associated expense which may end up being more than the bond!

Also depends where you are going, I've heard the stories of Eagle management torpedoing a few people's jobs when moving within the group.

norwester33
19th Nov 2012, 05:12
here here mate, seem to get sick and tired of the SSDD( ha work that one out), simple stuff really, I once borrowed money from a bank........................................................ ............................................................ ..............:D

waren9
20th Nov 2012, 00:03
Its ok to end a deal before time. thats what pre agreed bonds and penalty payments etc are for.

just be straight up with your boss and there should be no repercussions

what trouble are you alluding to? is your boss a fckwitt?

78ZH
20th Nov 2012, 00:46
Always was going to pay it back didn't mean to give the vibe that I wasn't, im bonded and i'll pay it back seems simple to me too, was wondering if anybody had been through the process of paying it off not weather it should or shouldn't be paid.