PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night, Saturday Morning

sally at pprune
12th Apr 2002, 23:28
I'm a Jet Blast virgin

It's half past midnight in the UK on Friday Night, Saturday Morning

I'm 22, a female hetrosexual, blonde, 5'10', 38-24-37, and have worked as a model when at Uni, where I got a 1st. My dad's well off, I drive a sports car. I make friends easilly, people seem to like my company.

Why am I alone tonight posting on PPRuNe? Why am I not in bed?

XX ;)

sprocket
12th Apr 2002, 23:34
There is no place for virgins on this forum.

Go away!

:)

Rollingthunder
12th Apr 2002, 23:34
Dunno. Perhaps try going to the next bash.
BTW you forgot one important measurement, cup size.:p

fibod
12th Apr 2002, 23:35
Welcome to Jet Blast

e-male coming Sally :p

sally at pprune
12th Apr 2002, 23:42
Sprocket - V

Rollingthunder - D (& I'm going to the PPRuNe exhibition tomorrow)

Fibod - I'm waiting

Hugh De Payen
12th Apr 2002, 23:59
Sally,

Suggest to talk to Buster Hymen! But he's currently offline.

Eric
13th Apr 2002, 00:18
Morning MS!

Hugh De Payen
13th Apr 2002, 00:22
Eric,

what do you know?

Tom the Tenor
13th Apr 2002, 01:21
Sally, Are you a Pilot an if so, do you drive a Porsche and how big is your watch?

AA SLF
13th Apr 2002, 01:32
Wind-up time has arrived, I see. And some go for it too.

-dAAvid :eek:

briteandbreezy
13th Apr 2002, 01:38
Ahem........ Sprocket...... awwwwwwww nuffink, ya wouldn't believe me anyway ;) :p

BlueDiamond
13th Apr 2002, 02:00
Could it be because you seem to be concentrating your attentions on appearances and possessions rather than focusing on things that matter???

:rolleyes:

Sliding member
13th Apr 2002, 02:08
Sally, I once was a model in my younger years, trouble is it was for birth control... Thought I'd mention it.

sprocket
13th Apr 2002, 03:09
SAP : I wouldn't have expected a better reply from a hetrosexual blonde "who makes friends ea[silly]".

B&B : Correct, I probably wouldn't believe you ... but your secret is safe with me. :D

TowerDog
13th Apr 2002, 04:51
Sally:

"Why I am not in bed?"

Indeed you should be:
My bed or yours?...:D

On the other hand, what is a 22 year old blonde hetrosexual chick doing on JetBlast?

This is where the weirdos hang out. Not a good or a safe place for a little girl.
Being the only gentleman around here, I shall take ya under my wings.
Come to uncle TowerDog little thing, you be safe here... :cool:

Dale Harris
13th Apr 2002, 09:44
You answered your own question, my dear. "I am in the U.K."

briteandbreezy
13th Apr 2002, 10:44
Oyyyyyyy Dale...... where's my ticket??? ;)

Another thing,.... wassup wiv the UK like??? :confused: :eek: :p

PilotsPal
13th Apr 2002, 10:54
Sally

I suggest you contact Danny immediately so he can exercise his droit du seigneur.

After that the rest of the moderators will form an orderly queue based on seniority, McD to supervise.

briteandbreezy
13th Apr 2002, 11:01
hahahaha PP.... that is soooooo funny!!

I'm laffin my sox off here.... :D :p

(are ya sure it won't be a 'drunk & disorderly' queue... after all 'tis Friday night Saturday morning?? ;) )

PilotsPal
13th Apr 2002, 11:07
That's why I suggested McD to supervise!

And how long before Slasher and OzExpat offer their services as moderators, I wonder?

OzExpat
13th Apr 2002, 11:53
I just luuuuuurve a good wind-up! :p But, WTF! I'll put me hand up ... up ... up... :D :D :D

Dale Harris
13th Apr 2002, 12:15
Ahh, B+B, last I recall, you refused my ticket.......... However, if you really don't want it, perhaps someone else does........

AerBabe
13th Apr 2002, 12:23
Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

sally at pprune
13th Apr 2002, 19:43
Oh, what have I done! Look guys, I was a little tipsy & feeling sorry for myself. Tonight is all different - i'm out in 10 minutes & don't need any more company, honest.

You'll have to try a little harder. Especially the guy who asked me today at the Flyer Exhibition if I was Sally at PPRuNe. Did I feel embarassed?

No, Tom, its an MGF (2nd hand). What is it with watches?

solotk
14th Apr 2002, 00:52
Is it just me, or is there something strangely familiar about Sally? I seem to remember another young female, who was reluctant to have Uncle Tricky fill her errrrrrr oral orifice with something or other behind a sofa. I think Trick or Paterbrat can fill us in on that one... same style and everything, I think she like Tricky.... Mind you , so does Moritz, so i can only assume, that Sally is the reluctant oralee of old......

....Oh and Moritz as well

Tony
(Who has no need of 22 year old sports car drivers, as I now have a 29 year old former model whose parents own a Public House)

Binoculars
14th Apr 2002, 02:52
A former model? Now there is a topic for discussion; what is it about some men's egos that they deem it necessary to inform all and sundry that their latest shag is easy on the eye?

I won't start a topic on it because having been floated gently in an almost uninhabited forest, the idea can be left to die in peace and I won't have to suffer the abuse of said males.

:rolleyes:

JudyTTexas
14th Apr 2002, 03:46
I'm "not" a Jet Blast Virgin...

It's near the midnight hour on a Saturday nite....

I'm 50, a female hetro, dishwater blond with gray hair.
5'6" big-bigger-bigger yet. I've worked with models....trains and planes. My dad is well off in space some place. I drive an old
truck. Women grab up their children and run from me.

Why am I never surprised I'm alone tonight? :D

OzExpat
14th Apr 2002, 06:10
Oh go on Binos - ya know that ya want to! :D

Judy ... you've surprised me... ;)

solotk
14th Apr 2002, 11:02
Thank you Binoculars, actually yes, she is very easy on the eye, and in your "I'm so PC" retort you omitted to mention that her parents own a pub as well :D

So, what we have here Binoculars, is a female who is very good looking, whose parents own a good-sized boozer, and who incidentally, has an IQ of 162.

Result

Tony:p

Binoculars
14th Apr 2002, 11:13
Q.E.D.

briteandbreezy
14th Apr 2002, 11:39
Dale: It's gotta be a return ticket...... and my mum wants to come along too! (She needs to SEE I'm safe!! haha) :D

*********: Ohhhhh nooooo..... not 'the' Slasher!!!! ;)

Judy: You're wonderful!!!!! :)

Tony: Do I need to buy a hat yet? :eek:

Firestorm
16th Apr 2002, 15:51
Sally,

Get yourself a ticket for the Gatbash, and you will never be alone again! You might regret it, but you will never be alone... We can probably sort out the virgin thing as long as you ask early enough!! :)

Binos, why would anyone admit that their latest shag was an ugly old fat thing? Or that they ride a moped/C 90/Jawa CZ when they can lie online in complete anonimity? :p

As for the watch thing.... Oh come to the Gatbash and all will be revealed. I only have a small watch though (those of you who know me might think my watch is big, but it's all relative)! ;)