PDA

View Full Version : Cant get visa to go for my pilot training

nelson archibong
15th Nov 2012, 05:32
Am nelson archibong from Nigeria. I currently hold an admission with Phoenix east aviation Daytona beach Florida, but can't get a visa to travel to us for my training I was refused the last time I went to the embassy that was in September and am going back for another interview by December please I need advise on how to go about the next interview thanks

parabellum
16th Nov 2012, 20:33
It is possible that the USA authorities were not satisfied that:

a). you could fully support yourself financially for the period of your stay.

b). They were not satisfied you would leave the USA when your visa expired.

If you have a job to go to when you get back with your licence then a letter from your prospective employer might help. Be very careful how you answer the questions. You will need to be able to prove your financial status, teling them you intend to get a part time job whilst you are there won't do!

Piltdown Man
17th Nov 2012, 12:55
Assuming you have the cash (the cost of course plus ample for living and a reserve) you'll have to somehow persuade the Feds that you are not a potential terrorist nor likely to be an overstayer. They'll also make sure (via what the Feds. will call legal means) that you have no criminal record anywhere nor association with communists (free country!). They'll also be very aware of bogus (419 style) paperwork like bank statements, educational qualifications, employment records etc. which many of your fellow countrymen have proffered in the past.

But if this is not enough, you might like to try Australia, New Zealand or South Africa as places to learn to fly.

RTO
18th Nov 2012, 10:17
And Phoenix East can't assist you in this matter? Anyhow you will thank the Embassy later, There are better options when it comes to Education.

Gomrath
22nd Nov 2012, 21:29
but can't get a visa to travel to us for my training I was refused the last time I went to the embassy that was in September
You are omitting half the facts here and folk are having to try second guess.
What was the reason that the US Embassy gave you for refusing entry?

please I need advise on how to go about the next interview

What you cannot do is to lie or mislead..
If you do and are caught, then any resultant visa will be terminated.