PDA

View Full Version : Flying hours packets_ Citation CJ

Nuovomondo
13th Nov 2012, 12:34
hI ALL!

Someone knows if there's a training organization or similar offering any flying hours packets in USA or Europe on the Cessna Citation CJ ?

Thanks a lot.
bye.

First.officer
13th Nov 2012, 13:38
Presumably your talking about buying hours on type for the rating on the CJ you currently hold ? sort of in the style of Eaglejet etc. ? in summary, you want to pay to fly ?

fjordviking
14th Nov 2012, 06:03
You should contact the company I work for.
They will be delighted to have you onboard.
They can sack me. I`m a pilot who actually have
to work for a living, and need money to put food on the table.

Now they can take you, who actually would pay them to fly.
Must be great to have daddy`s money to throw around so you can
play to be a pilot.:O

Nuovomondo
14th Nov 2012, 13:59
I think i explained bad.

I' d like to fly as PIC,
i don't hold my cessna,
eventually with a safety pilot or not,
as for a C172. 10 , 20 hours.
are there some operators doing that?

thank you.

tommoutrie
14th Nov 2012, 14:05
that post makes about as much sense as letting you fly one

First.officer
14th Nov 2012, 15:23
Have to admit i'm none the wiser as to what the OP is seeking......but if your looking to P2F on a CJ, i'd be very reticent to suggest you follow that path. it leads only to degradation of terms and conditions for everyone ultimately, and de-values what we do.

First.officer
14th Nov 2012, 15:39
"I think i explained bad." yup, but to be fair maybe english isn't your native tongue.

"I' d like to fly as PIC," Okay, get that bit.

"i don't hold my cessna," As in you don't have the type on your licence ??.

"eventually with a safety pilot or not," So your thinking of getting the rating ??.

"as for a C172. 10 , 20 hours.
are there some operators doing that?" so, are you suggesting that what your actually looking for is an operator who will allow you to fly for them for approx. 10-20 hours, with one of their staff acting as a safety pilot in order to allow you to then move to the left seat on your own chosen aircraft ?.

Nuovomondo
14th Nov 2012, 16:50
Dear first.officer ,
generally when i i speak to people not mother tongue in my language, i try to help and not to make fun of that. we have really different approaches.

I appreciate your suggestion about the P2F , as i already refused to apply for some variuos 737 Line programs.

your last period is really the correct one:

are there some operators doing that?" so, are you suggesting that what your actually looking for is an operator who will allow you to fly for them for approx. 10-20 hours, with one of their staff acting as a safety pilot in order to allow you to then move to the left seat on your own chosen aircraft ?.

on the other hand, when i bought C172-50 flying hours in the USA to fill the requirements before attaining the CPL - IR exams, and i flew 10 hours with a safety pilot,
no instructor told me that in that way his company in the future would have sacked him , due to improper competition, supposing my dream was to be a FI.

mental protectionism is not always a solution.

PURPLE PITOT
14th Nov 2012, 18:26
Well we have established that there is a language barrier, but i, like others here, still can not work out what it is you are looking for.

Are you looking for training for a rating?

Do you have a rating and are looking for paid work?

Do you have a rating, but are looking for continuity training?

I do not know what your first language is, but if you look at the foreign language forums, someone there may be able to help you, or post in your mother tongue, and we can use internet translators.

Sorry i can not be more helpful without further clarification.

tommoutrie
14th Nov 2012, 18:54
Well you posted from Alaska where the official language is English. I checked:-

The official language of the state of Alaska is English. Alaska passed the official English language initiative in 1998, but it has been blocked by a state judge pending trial (the case is still pending). 14.3% of Alaska's residents speak a language other than English; and 2.4% are linguistically isolated.

Are you one of the 2.4%?

tommoutrie
14th Nov 2012, 19:12
..mental protectionism?.. wtf?

I don't understand what you are talking about. Your CPL requires you to be at least ICAO level 4 and someone has signed you off as such. It goes from level 1 - pre elementary through to level 6 - expert. If you can't speak english you can't realistically work in aviation. So before you go renting CJ's you need to improve your english or you will never get a job.

To answer your question - if you pay me an absolute fortune I will fly a CJ over there and let you fly it because I am an aviation whore who will do anything for cash. But paying to fly a CJ around will do diddly squat (look it up) for your career. Serious tip top advice, improve your english

First.officer
14th Nov 2012, 19:17
Nuovomondo.......i wasn't extracting the urine (taking the p!ss) about your lack of english skills, in fact i was defending you in as much as i was stating that english wasn't your "mother tongue" perhaps......

Anyway, I still am unable to decipher what your asking, and will bow out from this.........

tommoutrie
14th Nov 2012, 19:22
I think it might be a Turing test. I'm going for machine..

First.officer
14th Nov 2012, 19:31
"The Turing test requires that the machine be able to execute all human behaviors, regardless of whether they are intelligent."

Yup, i'll go along with your suggestion Tom......

Nuovomondo
15th Nov 2012, 08:36
I think that if you're not able to understand the following, by a *no native* -tongue speaker, the problem is really on your side.
the problem wan's the language ,
but what i asked. and you definitively know that.
probably you thought or decided for a my p2f, and this matter automatically bothered.
not only impolite people and offensive, but mainly IDIOTS.
repeat again. IDIOTS.

bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear first.officer ,
generally when i i speak to people not mother tongue in my language, i try to help and not to make fun of that. we have really different approaches.

I appreciate your suggestion about the P2F , as i already refused to apply for some variuos 737 Line programs.

your last period is really the correct one:

on the other hand, when i bought C172-50 flying hours in the USA to fill the requirements before attaining the CPL - IR exams, and i flew 10 hours with a safety pilot,
no instructor told me that in that way his company in the future would have sacked him , due to improper competition, supposing my dream was to be a FI.

mental protectionism is not always a solution.
-----------------------------------------

fwjc
15th Nov 2012, 09:23
Genuinely, I think people ARE struggling to understand what question you are asking. One poster has put forward a number of clearly worded options which might fit your intended question. You can choose whichever of these is closest to your intent.
Alternatively, I think the suggestion of posting in your native language (Italian?) is a good one to try. There are several options available to translate. At least you would then have an answer to your original question.
Regarding comments about English proficiency, that is a different subject, but it is something that may need more work from your perspective in order to help your future employment opportunities.

PanamaJack
15th Nov 2012, 09:26
yes, seriously....
DO write your question in your native language and let us use google translate. Not trying to be a smarta$$ here, just trying to help.

pipertommy
16th Nov 2012, 10:10
I can make sense of this.....strawberries?

Pace152
16th Nov 2012, 10:22
I don't want to get you automatically bothered but what is your first language?

tommoutrie
16th Nov 2012, 16:59
Try this chaps!!
I just put the original gobbledegook post into google translate and translated it into spanish. Then I translated it back into english. And it did, at least, sort out the first couple of lines!!

I think I explained wrong.

I like to fly as pilot in command,

!!! thats pretty cool...

I've just had an email from Google though - they have no idea what the rest means..

Pace
16th Nov 2012, 18:43
I think I know what he is after? He is low time and has a CPL IR probably FAA?
He has no ratings or turbine experience but is looking to ride right seat in a Single Pilot CJ to get the experience and is prepared to pay something for the privalage?
Trouble with that is you cannot log the hours in the right seat of a CJ but you can In a Multi crew jet. In the USA you do not need a type rating to act as a first officer in a MC jet?

Otherwise write it in your home language convert it with google and paste it here.

Otherwise this is all a wind up?

Pace

Sillypeoples
17th Nov 2012, 16:08
Tom -

You need to find a corporate CJ captain with a CFII...go on some trips with him.

tommoutrie
18th Nov 2012, 23:38
whats a CFII?

its not me that wants to go on trips in a CJ - its the bloke that talks like iggle piggle

provo
20th Nov 2012, 22:58
Well that told him. I don't suppose that he"ll bother to contribute to the flap retraction debate:ugh:

tommoutrie
21st Nov 2012, 09:15
dammit.. he probably had the answer too!

Doug Neidermeyer
25th Nov 2012, 15:28
The answer is already there... Have you not read the 13 pages?!

tommoutrie
1st Dec 2012, 11:56
Yep the answers are there. A few of them are seeing the point now, seems the accusations of my suitability for a Darwin award may have been premature and you might need to resit perfect A