View Full Version : MOD Reunited

blind pue
12th Apr 2002, 18:36
Just to let everyone know about a contact site for the MOD it is

http://www.modreunited.com

I believe it is secure but have no evidence

ShyTorque
12th Apr 2002, 21:16
Is there an equivalent site for rockers?

Background Noise
13th Apr 2002, 09:55
Not very secure it seems. You can search for names without being registered/logged in and you can register anonymously - although you do need an email address to get your auth code.

I'm Donald Duck, and they've sent my authorisation to [email protected]

D-IFF_ident
13th Apr 2002, 19:14
Brilliant!
I thought pue was pulling my leg. I'll be advertising my name, rank and number on Pprune next week as well.

BEagle
13th Apr 2002, 19:22
No need, mate. E***l*n will already have them......

Chris Kebab
16th Apr 2002, 07:27
There was a snippet in one of the nationals on this. We might be missing the point here - I think it was set up by the friendsreunited bunch in response to the number of retired service guys trying to track down old drinking mates. There is obviously a market - just look at all the old "Where Are They Now" small ads at the back of the RAF News.

I don't think it was ever envisaged that Flt Lt Jonny Razorblades currently viffing over the FLOT would populate the site with his service life.

blind pue
16th Apr 2002, 18:50
Thanks Chris
The reason for me pointing out the site existed, was for old friends to make contact, modreunited has made it possible for me to visit old collegues when traveling.
As you pointed out it isn't really for those still serving but can be useful for those of us that have completed our service but still read Pprune