PDA

View Full Version : Hour building at air America?

auzzy
12th Nov 2012, 10:20
Anyone been there? Whats the procedure involved in flying in the US?

Seabreeze
14th Nov 2012, 01:25
Air America at one stage had the biggest fleet and was flying more sectors than any other airline in the world. It never went broke; in fact it had such a good corporate owner who never wanted profits returned, or dividends to shareholders.

Great airplanes, cargos of hard rice to fill the bellies of the locals, and other neigbourly mercy flights were the order of the day

Sorry son, you've left it a bit late... you should have applied before or during 'nam

Poose
14th Nov 2012, 12:17
You just have to watch out for the 'golden BB' if you work for them. :8

B2N2
14th Nov 2012, 19:59
Air America Flight Center, LLC - The Leading Flight School and Aircraft Rental Center in Daytona Beach, Florida (http://www.airamericafc.com/about.php)

Sorry son, you've left it a bit late... you should have applied before or during 'nam

:8:8:8:ugh:

auzzy
5th Feb 2013, 02:50
Hi guys sorry about the really late reply. But thanks for all the info. Due to work restrictions I've opted to stay on home soil and hour build here in Ireland Am I crazy or what? .:ugh: it's been a great to start to the year (insert sarcastic emoticon) I think also by taking my time and allowing the head to digest what's being learned, I hope it will stay with me longer too!:ok: