View Full Version : Starbow Airlines

BR14683
9th Nov 2012, 05:56
Does anybody knows about the background of this airline based in ACCRA, GHANA . Terms & Working Conditions, lifestyle , Salary , Management people , Safety Standard etc. any info would be highly appreciated.... thanks in advance.

Dodo56
16th Nov 2012, 15:50
They have a European management team and operate BAe146, that's about all I know.

BR14683
22nd Nov 2012, 03:53
So they might be good compared to other African airlines,, I heard the chief pilot , chief training & engineer left the company , is that confirm.

SalesConsult
22nd Nov 2012, 08:36
I don't get this! If they are good compared with other African Airlines...should unconfirmed report about about chief pilot , chief training & engineer leaving the company not be a concern even though they have a European management?

swede-basher
25th Nov 2012, 12:50
You are correct, the DFO/CP has, indeed, left due to the fact he reached the age of retirement.

oumiz
26th Apr 2013, 11:03
Hi everybody,

anybody knows about the conditions of this airline based in ACCRA, STARBOW AIRLINES, like Terms & Working Conditions, lifestyle , Salary ,etc.

I was contacted by them and i am looking for more informations about the salary and the whole package offered.

Thanks in advance.