PDA

View Full Version : OAT Phase 2 modular books

essex_boy
16th Jul 2001, 13:10
Are any other Oxford Phase II students waiting for their books to arrive now publication has been passed to Jepperson in Germany, is this the norm as I have been waiting two weeks?

The flying gunman
16th Jul 2001, 16:38
EB

Still waiting for mine,three weeks now,not very happy.

PS E mail your mobile no to me I have lost my phone!

mad_jock
16th Jul 2001, 16:46
Some how i have managed to get 2 copys of OP.
Which i passed last time.

Do you you guys want them?

MJ

BravoOne
16th Jul 2001, 23:44
Mad Jock,

I'll have them if it's not too much trouble!

Where can I contact you?

Regards,
B1.

mad_jock
17th Jul 2001, 02:08
These 2 wannabies above are class mates from phase 1. It will be a loan until there copies come through. Unless your at OAT I really don't want to get involved with copyright etc. To be honest the reason i passed OP was the 400 feedback questions we got given on the subject.

Sorry

MJ.

Teroc
17th Jul 2001, 11:29
Are these the ones being advertised in Transairs brochure? If so I Got a couple direct from Transair in 3 days.

T.

mad_jock
17th Jul 2001, 11:50
The lads have payed 1700UKP already for the books and the 2 week refresher course.

Oxford have recently got jeppesen to print all there course books and i should imagine they will be waiting until they hit a critical number before its worth setting up the printers to do a batch. So the lads will have to wait until another full course starts at oxford. Zero stock is great for bean counters but a pain in the arse for the customer.

MJ

essex_boy
17th Jul 2001, 13:35
MJ I have OP copy from phase 1 when OP was part of P1 so if you want to let another wannabe have it not a problem thanks for the offer i'm hoping to get mine any day but still feel that i've wasted 3 weeks