PDA

View Full Version : PA-28 Leasing

hobbit1983
8th Nov 2012, 10:11
Does anyone know of a company that could lease an established flying school, in the SW of England, a PA-28-161 or two on a full time basis?

-approx 25hrs month minimum
-full time use
-preferably usable IFR avionics

piperarcher
8th Nov 2012, 11:27
You could try the address below. One of the flying schools I know leases a PA28-181 from them, so quite similar. Besides that, I know nothing about the company, but it might be a start.

FALCON FLYING SERVICES LTD
BUILDING 507, CHURCHILL WAY
BIGGIN HILL AIRPORT, BIGGIN HILL
WESTERHAM
TN16 3BN

Dave Gittins
8th Nov 2012, 11:45
When I was with LT Flying Club at Fairoaks we leased from Singh who runs Falcon. Never any problems I was aware of. There was an article about him and his sons and the business in either Pilot or Flyer about 6 months back.

F4TCT
8th Nov 2012, 20:07
ALVARO JOSEPH GOMES
127 LEBANON ROAD
CROYDON
CR0 6UU

Might have one. He leases to a Warwickshire flying school aswell as a few other A/C i believe.

If you g-info G-BOYL, you will also get another companies contact who may be able to help.

Dan

amarjit singh
9th Nov 2012, 08:25
Dear Dave

we bless you for your kind words about us and aircraft leasing

Singh
Falcon Flying Services

thing
10th Nov 2012, 20:06
Les Scattergood at Sherburn leases a/c, he has 28-161's. (We have two of them.)

hobbit1983
15th Jan 2013, 20:08
*Bump* - still looking.

Lagentium
15th Jan 2013, 20:47
I second what Thing says, I know Les does lease them to several flying clubs and he puts them where they are needed and get the most flying time in. He can be reached at Sherburn Engineering on site at Sherburn and is quite approachable, although I'm sure you will be telephoning him! Let me know if you want the telephone number and I can pass it on, the only drawback is your listed location, I don't know how far away from Sherburn Wiltshire is though.

Cheers, Jim:ok: