PDA

View Full Version : Loans... I need some info please

Ian_Wannabe
16th Jul 2001, 03:42
Hi!
After going to the Flyer seminar I've just had a nice long talk with my dad about doing my PPL in the next 2 years, and in the summer holidays so I can do a full time course.
The only concern is the price, as always :-). I need £4,300 to come from somewhere!!

My dad says he'll do what he can to help with the payment, but at the seminar there were talks about loans. However these only seemed to concern the career development loans for funding a commercial licence.

Therefor I was wondering, does anyone know of a loan that would cover the costs of doing a PPL with the prospect of a flying career??

Whilst I’m here too, can I ask how everyone else got the money for a PPL, I’m only 16 so I can’t go in for a full time job because I have my A-levels coming up. So it’s proberly gonna be lots of part time jobs on the go!

Many thanks!
Ian

robione
16th Jul 2001, 05:50
If u really wanna do it u will find a way to get the money.Good luck from Pontybodkin,Nr Mold.Thought ide say a quick hello,i instruct at Chester if u are up that way pop in and say hello. ;) ;) ;)