PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Cabin Crew Manager Responsible for everyone?

blueloo
31st Oct 2012, 20:57
Just reading a lovely fluffy piece in the Career section of the Wentworth Courier....I noticed that the newly promoted Tiger Cabin Crew manager has said (quote) Daily I could be responsible for the safety and satisfaction of nearly 200 passengers, three other crew members, two pilots and even up to two guide dogs....

Well well. That is a big responsibility to make sure the pilots are doing their job!! :}:}:}:}:}

Anyway - I thought it was a slow news day and thought it was a good fishing topic to distract from the latest Qantas diversion :E:E

travelator
31st Oct 2012, 21:20
Louie, I draw your attention to the following:
Daily I could be responsible for the safety and satisfaction of nearly 200 passengers, three other crew members, two pilots and even up to two guide dogs

That's a lot of happy pax/crew/animals. What dedication. :E

VH-ABC
31st Oct 2012, 22:13
Hey, it beats someone saying "it's not my responsibility!!" Wouldn't you agree?

easyflyer83
31st Oct 2012, 22:24
I'm not sure if you are crew or not. Whilst slightly (and only slightly) OTT, the cabin manager and crew in general are responsible for looking after flight crew. This doesn't just extend to dishing out their crew food but making sure they are alert through flight deck visits on longer sectors, that they are generally ok.

No where does the cabin manager indicate that he/she is above the flight crew like you are insinuating.

Nunc
1st Nov 2012, 08:22
It's the vibe.

Fuel-Off
1st Nov 2012, 08:28
All tongue-in-cheek boys and girls...all in a bit of fun :)

Fuel-Off :ok:

Capn Bloggs
1st Nov 2012, 12:10
All tongue-in-cheek boys and girls...all in a bit of fun
True. Easyflyer is in Manchester, after all. We should cut him a bit of slack. :}

Nothing like a tigress in the cockpit! :D

Beg Tibs
1st Nov 2012, 12:43
Yeah that's it , it's just the vibe of the thing