PDA

View Full Version : Master de Payen, if you please?

Moritz Suter
11th Apr 2002, 22:18
With such an excellenct name, one must, surely, have something excellent to say, no?

http://www.rennes-discovery.com/hugh_de_payen.htm

MS.

rob_frost
11th Apr 2002, 22:26
ah, so all that stuff about you being banned was nonsense. Some people sounded very confident that you were 'down and out' so to say.:confused:

Sorry, just read page 3 of that "has MS been banned". didn't read it earlier as I only usally read the first page or so of threads :)

Hugh De Payen
11th Apr 2002, 22:52
Mr Suter ,

A lovely place the Chateau, full of riches, ask Sauniere Berenger!

P.S May I also say that it's good you have returned, I too find your wide and varied comments most entertaining.

Moritz Suter
11th Apr 2002, 23:54
Indeed, Master de Payen!

...and they call me a scalawag...

MS.

Hugh De Payen
12th Apr 2002, 00:09
Not always in shining armour Moritz!

LOOMRAIDER2
12th Apr 2002, 04:48
To the two Gentlemen, the Pyrenees are wonderful in the spring, all kinds of stirings; this year is no exception and indeed looks better than the unfulfilled 99.
Will the oldest constitutional Monarchy be recognised and given its Independence this year perhaps?
:confused: ;) ;)

Hugh De Payen
12th Apr 2002, 04:59
Care to take this one Mr SUTER

Moritz Suter
12th Apr 2002, 10:55
Certainly (http://chuma.cas.usf.edu/~dietrich/rennes-summary.html)

G.Khan
13th Apr 2002, 03:13
MS and H de P - One and the same person methinks!!!:rolleyes:

Hugh De Payen
13th Apr 2002, 03:17
Mr Khan,

Flattery will get you everywhere old boy! Some would call that slanderous, but I'll just wait to see what Mr Suter has to say about this remark.

The Nut Behind The Wheel
13th Apr 2002, 03:52
Welcome back MS!

Life was certainly becoming dull without your posts containing vitriol, deranged logic, typo's, grammatical errors, sh.tty subjects, convoluted ravings with some non-existent third party, et al.

We can all sleep easy now.:confused:

By the way, do the Swiss know any humourous jokes- I mean, that are actually funny?

Hugh De Payen
13th Apr 2002, 03:59
The Nut Behind The Wheel,

I refer you to the same remark I made at Mr Khan :D

Paterbrat
13th Apr 2002, 09:17
Could it be , one wonders, a fractured personality syndrome. Possibly due to some unspeakable childhood trauma. The question does, perhaps sadly, arise M and HdP.

tony draper
13th Apr 2002, 10:18
You lot never learn, look what happened to the Masonic threads, now you mess with this stuff?.
I almost hear the midnight knock as we speak,
I almost see the headlines,
"Pruners found hanging under various London bridges"
Don't mess with the Priory.:rolleyes:

Moritz Suter
13th Apr 2002, 11:06
Wise words indeed from the Gateshead sage.

You've been warned!

Master de Payen, for a minor noble from Champagne, you've got a lot to say for yourself recently, nothing of note of course, but the sort of mindless belching one comes to expect from Frenchmen with delusions of aristocracy. I suggest, with respect, you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while riding my coattails, they will, I can assure you, be over soon enough.

MS. (http://www.backstreet.demon.co.uk/oddstuff/torture/torture.htm)

Hugh De Payen
13th Apr 2002, 19:54
MS ,

Strong words indeed my friend, 15 minutes of fame are not enough for some, are they? They come back for more lurking under the guise of others to check the lay of the land before seeking further glory! If you think that I have taken great joy out of being mistaken for your clone then you are also a fool, as are The Nut Behind The Wheel and Mr Khan for assuming I was another one of your guises.

The warnings ring loud and clear, so mote it be. Friday the 13th it is not!

HDP

Hugh De Payen
14th Apr 2002, 02:41
G.khan ,

Do you bear any resemblance to The Boy Lard , last seen posting ot Wannabes?

Moritz ,

Check your personal e-mail re the line you dropped me on 11 April.

A minor noble from ChampagneI first thought you were quite a knowledgeable person but your quote seems to have been taken straight from a not so well known website. You disappoint me Ms or is it Miss Suter?

The truth is out there!!

G.Khan
14th Apr 2002, 06:02
Having now retired after thirty six happy and successful years flying I doubt you will find me in the Wannabees - why the interest in Boy Lard?

Are you, like MS, a rampant poof looking for small fat boys?:eek:

Hugh De Payen
14th Apr 2002, 06:35
Certainly not Khan , so far from the mark you are. I assumed from the style of writing that it was an alias of yours?

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit!

Kilted
15th Apr 2002, 11:43
M De Payen (or should I say Hughes?)

Why would any erstwhile KT and puppet of the priory be residing in England of all places? Surely Rosslyn would be more appropriate for a Master such as yourself, or, given the current squabbles going on there, maybe you could re-exert your claim to the Levant?

Regards to Dagobert

K

Paterbrat
16th Apr 2002, 01:19
Under the master's pillar probably a good place. Unless it's already occupied, then he can go under the apprentice's.

Hugh De Payen
16th Apr 2002, 07:41
Paterbrat ,

Was that remark picked purely from thin air? It does not follow on from any previous posts my dear chap. I take it you refer to head!

PercyUs
16th Apr 2002, 11:06
Message received and understood, Hugh.

Perceus.

Ella Valet
16th Apr 2002, 11:36
I'm Suter and so's my wife...

X-QUORK
16th Apr 2002, 16:49
I'm Kaiser Soze.:cool:

Hold at Saffa
16th Apr 2002, 19:11
Moritz Suter is Kaiser Soze!

Hugh De Payen
17th Apr 2002, 21:29
PercyUs,

Thought you'd packed this game in!

Tried to contact you recently but i've still got troubles with colleauges and technology!! You know the score from old.

Read somehere you'd been promoted!!! Good luck for the future and keep in touch.

Rgds,

Hugh