Cathay Pacific "A Day in The Life of a Pilot" - YouTube

19weeler
23rd Oct 2012, 04:31
What a couple of complete Dicks!!

Especially you ES!

Wow!

I'mbatman
23rd Oct 2012, 04:56
I can't believe the they profiled an FO and not a COMMANDER! What is the world coming too???

China Flyer
23rd Oct 2012, 06:27
I loved that!

bringbackthe80s
23rd Oct 2012, 07:55
I thought it was a good video, and this FO seems very professional and passionate.well done.

ron burgandy
23rd Oct 2012, 09:25
I think he speaks quite well, and they all represent our profession in a good light. You guys moan when there's no mention of flight crew in company wide thank you messages when typhoons etc go through, and now you're having a whinge when we're given some airtime.

Liam Gallagher
23rd Oct 2012, 09:40
Was that a promotional video aimed at de-stressing (or distressing) the Junior 747 Captains facing their imminent Airbus conversion?:sad:

The FO is obviously not an ex-military pilot, because any graduate of "Sleaford Tech, Spa and Weight-Loss Centre" knows it is fact the 7 P's of aviation. When MFL gets over to the 'bus, that FO will be told to sort himself out pretty damned quick. :):):O

Editorial Note: The above post could be an attempt to extract urine.

pasa001
23rd Oct 2012, 10:18
The next DFO and his side-kick. ES what a total pratt!

mr Q
23rd Oct 2012, 10:40
Is that all a S/O does ??
Check the flight deck for suspicious items and make sure the emergency equipment is in the proper place ??
Do they offload him then after he has completed those menial tasks or is he permitted to travel to destination on the flighdeck with the two Pilots ??

Old Fella
23rd Oct 2012, 10:55
Pretty easy question folks. The SFO featured did what was expected of him in a friendly and professional manner. The petty jealousy from a few "knockers", or more correctly "wankers", makes it easy to recognise the "Pratts" on this thread.

320wonder
23rd Oct 2012, 11:10
poor SO, is that what he does for all the flights until such a time where he is promoted as a FO?

BuzzBox
23rd Oct 2012, 11:28
Is that all a S/O does ??

No, he gets to carry the blue bag as well. :}

Oh, and he also gets to eat most of the sandwiches before top-of-climb.

Cafe City
23rd Oct 2012, 11:48
Captain bears a striking resemblence too.;)

BBC People Like Us - Pilots (Parody Documentary) - YouTube

D-ENIM
23rd Oct 2012, 13:05
I dunno. I thought that the Cathay one was funnier.

NoAndThen
23rd Oct 2012, 13:34
Just another reason why being on the Airbus sucks...

FERetd
23rd Oct 2012, 14:52
Old Fella, Quote "Pretty easy question folks......The petty jealousy"

I think that the question related to what the SO did or does, the SFO already told us what he does.

I note that you are 72 years old. How much experience did you share with a SO. Not much methinks.

When did you last operate an aircraft commercially and when did you last operate for CX? A while back?

I don't know who might be jealous of a CX SO - a PPL holder perhaps. Certainly not the majority of the posters on this thread, it would seem.

Times have changed!

Cavallier
23rd Oct 2012, 18:11
Oh that was f**k*ng dreadful!!!

The Cav

PS. The Airbus isn't a delight to fly !!

SMOC
24th Oct 2012, 03:22
Where's the video for a local employed pilot?

Ie

Living in a shoebox! With a picture of a garden.
Swimming at a public pool with a million others
Catching a public bus to work.

SloppyJoe
24th Oct 2012, 07:07
It was not his house as I believe he does live in a shoe box.

badairsucker
24th Oct 2012, 08:23
Don't care who's house it is....they need some new furniture, that stuff needs to go, especially the sofa....terrible.

:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

Busbert
24th Oct 2012, 08:53
I believe the sequel follows a management pilot:
"A day in the Wife of a Cathay First Officer"

sled dog
24th Oct 2012, 09:48
The FO has a big watch...........:O

Ghost_Rider737
24th Oct 2012, 09:49
The only airbus that's fun to fly is the A320.

I speak from experience !

Well that's my opinion.

Don't forget the 5 P's ....LOL

Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance.:D

PilotWA123
24th Oct 2012, 11:08
SO need to do bed sheet as well, instead of second officer they should change to Service Officer:ugh::ugh:

CXtreme
24th Oct 2012, 12:20
The garden and pool. the blue sky's in Hong Kong, why would anyone b1tch to come of a base.

D-ENIM
24th Oct 2012, 12:29
Well ... if anything good is to come of this, at least the rest of the world now knows that we don't talk to each other at briefings and the captain doesn't always walk in front. :}

Threethirty
24th Oct 2012, 13:05
Shouldn't a typical day in the life of an Airbus pilot feature a crew leaving Bombay at O dark thirty? :}

slickrick
24th Oct 2012, 14:11
And he says he starts planning for the flight 3 hours beforehand.:D
What a tosser.

Beta Light
24th Oct 2012, 14:33
He get training at CX in the simulator? I only get assessed, make a mistake and it's a 1 or 2 , and go upstairs to see what the penalty is.

broadband circuit
25th Oct 2012, 00:33
Shouldn't a typical day in the life of an Airbus pilot feature a crew leaving Bombay at O dark thirty?

Definitely!

wheels up
25th Oct 2012, 01:47
Love the way he pitches up at dispatch with his hat tucked under his arm.

I'm afraid his street cred is shot - which begs the question - why would you do this to yourself???

PanZa-Lead
25th Oct 2012, 03:52
because guys that do this sort of stuff have HUGE egos. They prance around Cathay city and LKF as if they are really special. 3 hour prep before a flight...what a load of c..p

flyingkiwi
25th Oct 2012, 07:02
Great video guys.

Oh and that shoe box you refer to that he lives in ..... he owns..... Once paid off it will be worth over a million kiwi. We come to HK to make money that's the bottom line!!!

Sqwak7700
25th Oct 2012, 07:54
Yeah, that looked like LeBlows in TC. Those places to for 25-30 mil HKG, so well more than a mil qiwi.

FERetd
25th Oct 2012, 08:10
Flying Kiwi, Quote:- "Oh and that shoe box you refer to that he lives in ..... he owns..... Once paid off...."

Contradiction?

I don't know how things work in the far reaches of the world, but everywhere else you don't own anything until you have finished paying for it. In this case, I suspect that the bank still owns "his" house. He is still in the process of buying it.

badairsucker
25th Oct 2012, 08:18
I don't care how much his pad is worth.

Why would you stick your hand up and volunteer to do that for a company that holds us in utter contempt.

I know why ES does, he thinks he's good looking and admires himself greatly. I won't say what the wife said when I told her about ES....let's just say she laughed hysterically.

SloppyJoe
25th Oct 2012, 09:15
Not saying his place is not nice or worth a fair bit its just that the one in the video is not where he lives, only used it for this video.

AfricanBoy
25th Oct 2012, 09:48
Good on ya, Richard. Some are passionate about their job others aren't. Your passion shows through. Wish the same could be said about others on this forum.:ugh:

nitpicker330
25th Oct 2012, 10:39
mmmmmmmm

He starts reading 3 hours before the flight?

The A330 is "state of the art"

Oh well I guess it's not too bad considering.

Brave guys though!!

sinkingship
25th Oct 2012, 10:55
Don't forget the white Grand piano when he picks his hat up... have you seen the cabin crew version she's got a massive house as well.

Oasis
25th Oct 2012, 11:30
Surprised they portrayed him living in a different place.
Maybe the public is thinking that we are overpaid now?
That's surely not what they want the public to think, is it?
Oh wait....

jag330
25th Oct 2012, 23:21
I started to watch the video last night, but the WiFi was very slow, so I logged on again this morning to revisit and the video is no longer available!
Who pulled it?
Was it that bad?
:confused:

jag330
25th Oct 2012, 23:29
Sorry about my last post, the video is now available!

Good job, well done.:)

Beta Light
26th Oct 2012, 02:54
Your first posting? Can see you are new here. Want to know how passionate CX is about your career and professionalism? Look at the Hong Kong court roll over the last couple of years.
Welcome, you are a perfect recruit on the new conditions.

ChinaBeached
26th Oct 2012, 03:49
AfricaBoy.... So how many of the new iCadet SO's will EVER afford a place that is shown in that clip based on their remuneration package? How many SO's can afford the luxury of a taxi to and from work? A Red Taxi I see.... So is he coming from HK Island and paying that fare every day he goes to work and back.....? Come on. Get real. I'd love to see that on the iCadet SO salary...!

Why did CX see the need to even make it, and while they're at it embellish as they have? Why not show the real truth: real FA's and SO's accommodation and how they get to and from work?

You'll find that most pilots are passionate about their job and career - so much so that they defend it and get annoyed when they see such propaganda and the direction CX has turned toward with their recruitment standards (loose term). You of course love that clip because it represents what you think you signed up for, not what it really is.

And what's more, as has been said, why even put yourself out there to be a part of Goebbels-esque satire?

InSoMnIaC
26th Oct 2012, 07:23
Why did CX see the need to even make it

maybe to lure guys like AfricaBoy

You of course love that clip because it represents what you think you signed up for

Michael Hunt
26th Oct 2012, 07:41
Is Evvo the only cockpit crew to receive the highly coveted "Betsy" Award?

D-ENIM
26th Oct 2012, 09:34
Well said! The likes of AfricanBoy are exactly what that 5 minutes and 43 seconds of absolute drivel is meant to appeal to.

All of you, watch that video again. See if you can spot the Cathay Fear Factor...! :yuk:

Master Caution
27th Oct 2012, 01:10
What a lot of Trolls here.:yuk:

Of course the company makes PR videos to suit it's own purposes but this one shows us and our profession respectful and positive way.

Don't really know the S/O but the other "actors" are good guys IMHO and NOTICE: The lead actor is wearing his AOA tie pin prominently:ok:

Anyone thinking of joining these days would have been living under a rock if they didn't know about the various new joiner package deal issues.

P.S. if you don't want to wear your hat suggest you apply for transfer here:

[email protected] . If you are a HK hater why not apply here: [email protected]

If jackets and ties are too much for you but you still want to be a "captain" why not apply here: [email protected]

ChinaBeached
27th Oct 2012, 01:23
Anyone thinking of joining these days would have been living under a rock if they didn't know about the various new joiner package deal issues.

Go check out the Wannabes forums & posts written & see if you truly believe that....! :ok: Hopefuls there are all but playing beach volleyball in their jeans & no shirt, reverse high-fiving, feeling the need, the need for speed & expecting an inverted 3 g dive in the Chinese FIR while giving the bird: then going home to a villa with plush grassed backyard & grand piano.

Of course companies make PR videos and any company embellishing the situation are similarly ridiculed. There are even TV shows dedicated to ridiculing them from a far brighter spotlight & microscope than this light relief.

(PS: 9 out of 10 doctors prefer brand X cigarettes.....)

mr Q
27th Oct 2012, 04:11
I see Richard C has been with Cathay 10
years
Must be scheduled for command training soon ???

stilton
27th Oct 2012, 06:26
So his day ends just before push back then ?

Seems like a sweet deal to me..:}

mr Q
27th Oct 2012, 06:54
No it was the S/O whose day ended even before push back according to the scriptwriters
Anyway know which Agency holds the CX account now ???

asianeagle
27th Oct 2012, 09:58
I see Richard C has been with Cathay 10
years
Must be scheduled for command training soon ???

not unless he's jumping the Q......hey, did I say that:}
He behind me and I'm not close.

By the way, when's the sequel coming out???

"How am I gonna sleep on my 16hr daytime layover"

followed by "Don't know where I'm going...roster change!":mad:

followed by " Hey, where did my Profit Share go?":sad:

Sqwak7700
27th Oct 2012, 16:04
Why did CX see the need to even make it, and while they're at it embellish as they have? Why not show the real truth: real FA's and SO's accommodation and how they get to and from work?

Well said, China.

broadband circuit
27th Oct 2012, 17:29
I didn't see R.C. with his cooler box????

CodyBlade
28th Oct 2012, 04:02
I think I recognise the indoor pool: Coastalskyline T.C ?

And the Frangipani Plants...

bigbeerbelly
28th Oct 2012, 11:57
No HKAOA lanyard?? :hmm:

320wonder
28th Oct 2012, 12:09
so , who are the target audiences??

to attract more "kwai lou" or to encourage more hong kee to apply as cadet?

wheels up
28th Oct 2012, 16:28
This is begging out for someone to do the alternative "a day in the life of a Cathay Pilot" video. Pleeeeeeze do it....

flying lid
28th Oct 2012, 18:12
This is begging out for someone to do the alternative "a day in the life of a Cathay Pilot" video. Pleeeeeeze do it...

A day in the life of Yorkshire Airlines

yorkshire airways - YouTube

AvGaurd
28th Oct 2012, 20:18
I have finally come to the conclusion that as pilots we love to hate. I think the FO did a great job. Thanks CX for giving the public a slice of what we do. It's a great idea and I am very appreciative.

Bograt
29th Oct 2012, 03:54
"Yorkshire Airways"

Could swear that's where MFL learnt his trade.

744drv
29th Oct 2012, 15:29
What do you mean "MFL learnt his trade" ..... that is MFL and he went down hill from there. Would be so funny except that it is so close to the truth. I dispair when I think that this man is in charge of an aircraft; not to mention tries to 'pass on his trade'.:sad:

Trafalgar
29th Oct 2012, 20:26
MFL is a good pilot, a good father, a good husband a good host, a good neighbour. He just doesn't suffer fools gladly. There has to be someone in an airline who insists on the job being done correctly, and then calls a spade a spade if it isn't. Too many 'precious dears' in CX these days who need their mommies nearby to wipe their nose when their feelings are hurt. I doubt MFL is losing much sleep over your comments....

744drv
30th Oct 2012, 00:48
Trafalgar = MFL ??

SeldomFixit
30th Oct 2012, 00:58
Interesting to reflect how so many people talked MFL up when he took on his current role :cool:

Trafalgar
30th Oct 2012, 01:08
....no, not MFL. Just someone who doesn't think anonymous character assassination is warranted. I know him well and he is the person I describe. You can have your own opinion for what it's worth. Not much I might add.

mr Q
30th Oct 2012, 02:20
Agree totally with Trafalgar's two postings.
And no I am not MFL either.

Genesiswalker
30th Oct 2012, 06:18
I'm asking any Cathay pilots if they have had dealing with Brian Taylor as a financial advisor? I am interested in using his talents and he tells me that he does a lot of business with Cathay pilots, so just trying to vindicate his claims.

Help me please!

Most appreciated.

crwjerk
30th Oct 2012, 14:58
Stay away from all financial advisors period.

CodyBlade
30th Oct 2012, 15:42
Stay away..

If they are so good they would be retired by now.

flapsupdown
30th Oct 2012, 17:13
Agreed. I find it hard to believe that these sales people genuinely have your best interest in mind.

Genesiswalker
31st Oct 2012, 04:13
Thanks guys, sorry for interrupting the thread. I guess no one has actually heard of Brian Taylor then?

...... and I agree with your comments, it's just so hard to know where to put any investments these days!!

Bograt
31st Oct 2012, 10:27
MFL is a good pilot, a good father, a good husband a good host, a good neighbour. He just doesn't suffer fools gladly. There has to be someone in an airline who insists on the job being done correctly, and then calls a spade a spade if it isn't. Too many 'precious dears' in CX these days who need their mommies nearby to wipe their nose when their feelings are hurt. I doubt MFL is losing much sleep over your comments....

I can't comment on anything other than his being a "good pilot" and didn't attempt to with reference to that video. I have witnessed otherwise.

I am no "precious dear" who "needs his nose wiped". I learnt a lot from MFL, even though I'm as senior as he. Especially how NOT to treat other crew members and self aggrandize my own abilities. He's not as good as he thinks he is, as a pilot or instructor.

I sincerely hope he is as good a family man, friend and neighbour as you suggest.

californication
1st Nov 2012, 03:00
ML is old school and does not put up with pilots who show up late, dress like a bag of sh#t, sling a man bag over the shoulder or don't know their stuff. He can't stand slicked back hair, mutton chops and patent leather, pointy work shoes. So what?

He is great fun to drink with provided you haven't fallen foul of paragraph one.

wheels up
1st Nov 2012, 04:04
Why is it called "a day in the life of a pilot" when it ends before they even start the engines??

And who the #% is MFL?

SeldomFixit
1st Nov 2012, 13:24
If you don't know who MFL is wheelie, guess your nick should be FNG :rolleyes:

GlueBall
1st Nov 2012, 15:11
Cut this guy some slack, he did a good job in memorizing his script. Probably took all day and multiple re-takes to make this five minute clip. :ooh:

hart744
2nd Nov 2012, 02:32
How come captain and the rest of the pilots don't wear the same type of uniform? Btw, why are they not wearing their hats even though it is a part of the uniform?

kmagyoyo
2nd Nov 2012, 03:36
Sir does not wear a hat indoors/on a tarmac. What knife and fork school did you go to?

China Flyer
2nd Nov 2012, 04:09
Absolutely!

I was always told that only Air Force Officers and Postmen wear hats inside!

Ghost_Rider737
2nd Nov 2012, 11:31
The long term goal of any airline should be to get rid of the hats !!!!

Hats are a total waste of money ! Especially in summer.

But most airline managers have an archaic way of thinking. In about 10 years from now hats will be a thing of the past !

Liam Gallagher
3rd Nov 2012, 00:52
So MFL "calls a spade a spade". I have not done the on-line discrimination training package, but I am sure we are not allowed to call anyone a spade.

Something strangely ironic about Trafalgar saying some people are a bit precious. This is pprune and it's called banter.... just let it go.....

Why did MFL choose the username Californication?

tuck
3rd Nov 2012, 02:25
Unless it is a Spear and Jackson Number 3

Liam Gallagher
3rd Nov 2012, 02:52
Wasn't Jackson Number 3 Jermaine?

Oh wait one.... You are actual talking about a digging appliance.

Hedo Rick
3rd Nov 2012, 12:12
Must have sniffed a lot of glue when he was making model aeroplanes :eek:

4 driver
4th Nov 2012, 01:09
I've been here 20 years and there are a dozen idiots in C and T. That is not debatable.
What surprises me is that the third floor knows who these individuals are and tolerates it.
At least NR got most of them out of the fleet offices. One thing I respect him for.
I'm not sure why people become bullies but MFL is one of them.
Sorry gents, but sometimes the truth hurts.

californication
4th Nov 2012, 01:53
I am not sure why a North American freighter pilot didn't get the chance to audition for this "Day in the Life Of..." deal. It's glamourous.

The day normally starts with an economy class, cross-continent commute/PT followed by 10 hours 'sleep' in a roach-ridden rathole. Shortly after entering a deep sleep, the alarm goes off or the phone rings for a midnight (or later) showtime.

The transport - which could be used to transport Indians to work in a high rise in Dubai - takes you to the Cargo office. Nobody's expecting you, so you have to call someone on your cell phone to get them to come and get you from the street (eg. LAX/JFK).

Finally, you drag your bags up the freighter stairs, get on the upper deck and get the desperately needed coffee on the go. You anticipate landing in the turbulence and gloop at ANC after a tortorous, all-night two-man arriving just before dawn. The 10 pages of NOTOC contain 1000s of batteries and other noxious sh#t, and you have to scrutinize everything on paper and on the main deck.

The flight itself goes as per SOP except for the caviar, smoke salmon and soup, but a high-sodium, low-quality meal subsitute is provided for your dining pleasure. The ugliest, foulest smelling flight attendant throws it in your lap though.

So, why aren't North American freighter guys getting a "Day in the Life Of...." look-in?

nitpicker330
4th Nov 2012, 04:40
Yes had the "pleasure" of being line checked by him a long time ago, let's just say it wasn't very pleasant and he didn't know jack about the 400.:D:}

Arfur Dent
4th Nov 2012, 08:15
A bully will try his actions out as a form of experimentation to see how far he can go without being challenged. It often starts with his/her own sense of self-importance or superiority which can be when he/she is put in a position of authority. In our world there are a few classic examples of bullying behaviour ie people being promoted to a check position who then research obscure questions with which to catch out their victims. How can the victims (who didn't know the answers) possibly report the examiner for being 'unreasonable' to, say, the Fleet office? Who is the Fleet Manager going to support? Perfect bullying country.
Eventually, enough of the abused recipients will bring this kind of behaviour to the attention of the authorities. Unfortunately it is normally too late now because the bully has been chosen by the same people who are then being asked to reconsider. Either the 'Office' does something (unusual) to restrain the bully or, ( more likely) they adopt Trafalger's misguided stance that 'every airline needs a few people like this' to maintain standards and keep us all on our toes'.What utter rubbish! Why do you think brilliant trainers like Karl V left the department? What a fantastic waste. Perfect bullying country.
We don't need bullies who surround themselves with sycophants and are fun in the bar, we need instructors who are there to teach, guide and nurture and examiners who, pretty much are similarly motivated.
Don't tolerate bullies - why should you?? Report their behaviour and get your peers to do the same.

quadspeed
4th Nov 2012, 08:53
I'll be first in line to criticize our training department and management style, but MFL has my respect and - as far I can tell - the respect of most capable pilots in this company.

He's got his particular ways of doing things, but his heart in in the right place and he's an excellent trainer for those willing to be trained.

quadspeed
4th Nov 2012, 09:34
if he has your respect then why call him MFL?

because the man is utterly incapable of speaking a sentence without using F either as a verb, adverb, noun or adjective.

744drv
4th Nov 2012, 09:53
MFL has my respect and - as far I can tell - the respect of most capable pilots in this company.
:ugh:

The man is a joke. I have sat on the JS a number of times watching his incompetent 'teaching style'. Funny old thing people do not learn while being directed / shouted at / humiliated. If the FTM or GMF had an ounce of management competence the man would have been out ages ago.

stilton
10th Nov 2012, 00:43
Californication,

You have flight attendants on your freighters ?!

sos
10th Nov 2012, 14:48
Yes ! One's with 3 legs who make up the min flight deck crew requirement!
:O

Glass Half Empty
10th Nov 2012, 17:17
Yep they are inflatable and come out of the dry stores, when finished they go back into wet stores.

wheels up
12th Nov 2012, 15:37
If you don't know who MFL is wheelie, guess your nick should be FNG

Ooh - Lowe blow

jetjockey696
21st Nov 2012, 10:25
After the videos about CX FA, pilots... now for the lonely cadet... :{

Meet our Cadets and Pilots - YouTube :ok: hahahahaha

White None
21st Nov 2012, 12:14
However jaded, cynical, disillusioned, bored......?... any of us have become, is there really any need to laugh/scoff at the obviously heartfelt words of these young guys? We were probably all there or thereabouts back in the day.

Oasis
21st Nov 2012, 13:42
Nice video, actually!

ChinaBeached
21st Nov 2012, 14:49
Heart felt words? More like well orchestrated and actually insulting to those of us who worked our ar$es off to see these children be accepted for a job because they are the cheapest option & direct result of those with the experience walking / running away from such a slur that C-Scale is as well as what it means to the rest of the pilot body and industry itself.

"My passion for flying came from seeing "Top Gun" ....[and].... Now I'm "Living the Dream"...." I can just see the masses of Kleenex being purchased at the local supermarket close to flying school. No. You're satisfying the "dream" of the bean counters and their over-stuffed bank accounts. And Top Gun is your inspiration? Next he'll feel the need to get into acting after a Punch & Judy show.

The most important thing is "communication" one of the budding geniuses says. And to think we were taught that [now apparent!] fallacy that it was to Aviate, Navigate, then Communicate. I suppose when you strike out the first 2 as unable than that's what you're left with.

Note the Tng Capt's comments are cut off when he remarks that after ADL they're qualified to...... To what? He's cut off before the sentence is finished. Qualified to earn zero accountable hours under the eyes of ICAO or any other airline outside of CX for the tenure of being an SO, then being unable to leave for several years later due bond or log-able hours to be competitive elsewhere and all the while doing it for up to 60% (overall package) less than others. Throw those "qualifications" in the CV & tell your proud parents of your "success".

Those who truly know what CX has done and the dollars it chases at the expense of standards & experience will not see this is a "nice video". They'll see it as children reverse high fiving each other at a volleyball net "living the dream" in comical oversized ties.

The only inspiration these videos offers is for the bean counter stooges to rape & pillage pilot remuneration further as CX only adds to the fact that pilots are by and large short sighted, selfish and fail to ever to stand together to protect their own industry & livelihood. Pilots want what they want individually and not willing to sacrifice personal selfish wants for the benefit of their colleagues or profession.

Once upon a time CX didn't need to chest-pump itself in tarted up & carefully edited videos.

FERetd
21st Nov 2012, 15:38
I know that it is only a CX promotion and there was a lot of simulator footage, but a one striper in the left seat and a two striper in the right seat doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling - not even if was for the CX LCC.

At least the CX cadets are better prepared than the MPL muppets.

Sqwak7700
22nd Nov 2012, 00:31
I don't for a second blame the cadets, they are merely taking advantage of a good opportunity for someone to pay for their training. If I was int their shoes, I would take advantage of it as well.

But as others have said, to put out a video and brag how you lowered your standards to the point where you can't attract any qualified pilots, is pretty sad. The good thing is, by putting this crap on the net, it is immortalized.

Cpt. Underpants
22nd Nov 2012, 01:59
When I watched these, I thought it was acid reflux, but then I realized I'd thrown up a little in my mouth...

istikbalgoklerdedir
23rd Nov 2012, 16:48
10 years as F/O ? Amazing success !