PDA

View Full Version : IJourney-3 Questions

raven11
20th Oct 2012, 09:29
How do you list yourself for first class (not that I want to....just curious). The only choice I can find in the listing process is between economy or business?

Second, I can't remember what FOC's I have remaining? How do I check?

If I'm wait listed in FOC, how do I know when/if I'm confirmed?

Cheers.....

Raven

Cpt. Underpants
20th Oct 2012, 09:50
If you're 56 you're no longer on A scale and therefore on the "new" travel scheme, like it or not = no FCL FoC's.

flyhardmo
20th Oct 2012, 10:10
Second, I can't remember what FOC's I have remaining? How do I check?

Click on leisure travel and select a previous year. It should show you what you are entitled to. I haven't used it but I'm guessing that's how it works. Let me know the results.

If I'm wait listed in FOC, how do I know when/if I'm confirmed?

If you click on leisure travel on the home page and then click current bookings it should have a status update, usually wait listed until 30sec before the flight closes then it goes to confirmed. There is an app called check my trip which also gives you status details.

PanZa-Lead
20th Oct 2012, 13:58
I am over 55 and went to the new travel scheme. I can still get first class travel ID90 for me and the wife. In concessions there are two lines with the year 2012 in them. Chose the second line and it will come up with first class bookings. There is no FCL FOC though only ID90

Bograt
22nd Oct 2012, 01:40
Under the Current Bookings tab my FOC was showing "waitlisted" for both sectors.

36 hours before the flight the first sector is now showing "confirmed".