PDA

View Full Version : Jeppesen Problems?

Timothy
19th Oct 2012, 17:36
I had a meeting with Cay Roth, head of GA Customer Services and Sales, today.

Among other topics, I raised the problem of it being impossible to escalate problems beyond the Customer Service team.

He says that if anyone is not getting the service they deserve they should try and resolve it with the CS team, but, failing that is happy for you to email him directly and he will get it sorted out.

His address is caydotrothatjeppesendotcom

merlinxx
19th Oct 2012, 21:16
a question, was your meeting a Boeing House or in Fra ? I'll expand later.

dallas
19th Oct 2012, 21:18
We really struggled to get anything done too. emailed UK bosses, Cay and even US bosses but never quite seemed to get the right person. Eventually the UK QA man got in touch, although the issue has still to be finally resolved despite almost universal criticism.

merlinxx
19th Oct 2012, 21:47
Plse PM me with details & I'll try to co-ord with Timothy to get DEN, FRA & Boeing House to sort this service out.

dallas
19th Oct 2012, 21:59
Thanks Merlin, but it's old news now and I interact with Jepp less than I did. It would be unfair to bring up old material afresh that's already been raised, even though the company still doesn't seem to have twigged that decent products are badly let down mediocre front end customer managers.

Timothy
19th Oct 2012, 23:57
a question, was your meeting a Boeing House or in Fra ? I'll expand later.
Boeing House in LGW.

Thanks Merlin, but it's old news now and I interact with Jepp less than I did. It would be unfair to bring up old material afresh that's already been raised, even though the company still doesn't seem to have twigged that decent products are badly let down mediocre front end customer managers.
Cay's job may have changed since then. He is now heading up GA specifically in Europe, not being involved in Business Aviation any more.

I think that they really want to improve their GA CS, but time will tell.

I am happy to do any liaising I can.