PDA

View Full Version : To all Southern FA's

Cart_tart
11th Apr 2002, 04:21
I'm so sorry to hear that Southern will be gone by years end. :(
There is a thread on Dunnunda & Godzone that gives indication of what is happening with the pilots but what is happening with you all? According to the same thread you have been offered postions with NJS?
If you do come over to the dark side, don't worry we're all lovely girls (and one guy - ohh does that mean we might get more boys??? AHH the JOY!!! ;) )
Management can be questionable at times but the crews you will work with will make it for you.
Goodluck to all of you and I hope I see you in our bases one day :)
CT

PS....Actually just thought wouldn't it be much nicer if you were all offered positions in mainline?!! Not because we don't want you but because it would be better for you!! :)

nickmelb
11th Apr 2002, 07:09
wow is that it for southern airlines? what will happen to their head office in mildura and all their staff???

nick :)

Evacu8
11th Apr 2002, 08:16
It will be interesting to see if the Southern FA's get transferred to other QF Regionals ie Eastern/ Sunstate. If they do, I wonder if they will keep their start date/ seniority for transfers into mainline.... I would be running screaming to the FAAA if I were working there!