PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet V Ryan - who flies where?

Aerobird
18th Oct 2012, 11:21
Hi, Can anyone please recommend a site where I may be able to download route information on easyjet and Ryanair. I have looked on their websites and Ok, I can see the route maps but am trying to find data that lists this in an easily comparible format! Any help would be really appreciated!

davidjohnson6
18th Oct 2012, 11:26
Try wikipedia - generally pretty reliable, but does contain the odd mistake
As an example:
Manchester Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Airport#Airlines_and_destinations)

EI-BUD
18th Oct 2012, 11:56
Aerobird,

As a starting point if you identified what bases each has (more routes will originate there, bar a few exceptions, each airline has a handful of routes that do not operate to or from a base (e.g. EZY Dortmund to some destinations) and then looked whey are common it would be a good way of largely seeing the comparisons. I dont know of anywhere that you will get specific comparison. though Anna.aero website often looks at this kind of detail so if you investigate this website you will often see details analysis and comparison. It is often a good source of detail.

Aerobird
18th Oct 2012, 12:23
Thanks for your advice, Much appreciated! x

jabird
19th Oct 2012, 21:22
I dont know of anywhere that you will get specific comparison

There are lots of places that will give you that data, but to mention any of them would have me breaching the forum ad guidelines!

Why do you just want to compare easy and Ryanair? What is your objective? If it is to get from A to B, there are usually at least one or two more other options.