PDA

View Full Version : aw139 practical type maintenance course

rotor 3
3rd Oct 2012, 22:10
Hi
I am looking for some information on aw139 practical type maintenance course easa 147 approved or a 145 approved company course. I have completed the aw139 theory type course in Italy and pt6 engine course . My national authority requires that I complete a practical course in order to issue a b1 licence. I have a number of years working on the aw139 in a military maintenance enviorment. I know the course is available in agusta in Italy but is quite expensive. Do any operators run this course in house which is easa approved?

redragon
4th Oct 2012, 09:28
CHC frequently runs an 139 OJT course in Den Helder. Not much value in that particular training but you get your worksheets stamped after the mandatory 2 weeks of practical training. That along with your course certificate gets you your type-rating.
I know they mostly do those courses for internal candidates but I'm sure that for a fee an outsider can get in on it too.

rotor 3
4th Oct 2012, 21:35
Thank you I wil try make contact with them ,if anyone knows the best person to contact please leave details or links .

Freddie838
5th Oct 2012, 18:07
Hi,

CAE Training Norway deliver AW139 training courses for CHC in Norway and Holland. They are an EASA Part-147 approved organisation. You could try tone.sivertsen??? or dag.johansen???

Replace the ??? with @cae.com

regards and good luck