View Full Version : pacific royale

scorps
28th Sep 2012, 06:18
saw an add from pacific royale regarding need for pilots for fokker 50 any guys have any info please share..

Pacific Royale (http://www.pacificroyale.com/)

scorps
29th Sep 2012, 06:48
oh come on seriously 91 views and nobody knows nothing about them :suspect::suspect:

Flyeast
29th Sep 2012, 15:16
Pacific Royale Management is being dismissed by the owner.
The owner now has assign an independent consultant who use to work with Quantas and Jetstar.
F50 operation has never been on their fleet plan. But that is the only type of aircraft they have now.
They will start using A 320 by the next 4 months form now.
Expect all F50 will be phase out in another 6 to 8 months.

syukri
30th Sep 2012, 04:04
If they were gonna phase out all the f50 y bother looking for f50 pilots?

training wheels
30th Sep 2012, 14:11
I have seen their F50 parked at Surabaya for some time now. I don't know whether it's started flying or not as I've never seen it active after it's inaugural flight in May. After that first flight, the aircraft was AOG in Semarang for a month and finally ferried to SUB where it is now. A friend of mine has been offered a position as DEC captain on the F50 which is quite surprising since he has no time on type, but I guess that's how desperate they are (perhaps incumbents have been abandoning ship?). There's lots of talk about the A320's, but from what I hear on the inside, this type is not yet on their AOC. Perhaps it will be soon if the above post is any indication of things to come.