PDA

View Full Version : Leaving PPRuNe

Feeton Terrafirma
9th Apr 2002, 13:58
Noooooooooooooooo I'm not leaving PPRuNe, but I was prompted by the signature of another poster to ask the question, Is it possible to leave PPRuNe and not die? Can anyone who has left PPRuNe and survived in that other life please reply to confirm it is possible.

In the mean time, I'm open to speculation from those who have not left as to the possible (or not) ways to leave.

BlueDiamond
9th Apr 2002, 14:01
Can I have a pint of whatever you're drinking Feets????

:D

Feeton Terrafirma
9th Apr 2002, 14:03
It's El Cheapo shiraz from northern Vic Blue. Good for quaffing (which is just as well)

AerBabe
9th Apr 2002, 14:06
Seems to me you need a control sample Feets
How would you differentiate between those people who had left, not died, but didn't see your post in order to reply, and those people who had left, and died? :confused:

Feeton Terrafirma
9th Apr 2002, 14:08
You can't trick me that easily AB :confused:

There is no difference!! :eek:

RW-1
9th Apr 2002, 14:19
Everyone who has left PPRuNe and lived, please raise your hand or make a noise .....

<silence ensues>

Hmmmmm....... Well, there you have it! :D

The Nut Behind The Wheel
9th Apr 2002, 14:24
I don't know about leaving and living or otherwise, but I sure have seen some of the posts here die!;)

ATCbabe
9th Apr 2002, 14:40
Feets,

If anyone has left and replies to this post then surely they have not really left????:(

To be replying means they have came back into the safe fold that is pprune, therefore they cant post on how they are living without pprune:confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: Think I should stop now, I is sooooooooo confused!!!!!

Babe xx

Man-on-the-fence
9th Apr 2002, 15:27
I'm not here either

You want it when?
9th Apr 2002, 15:47
Ahh leaving PPRuNe - I've left about 3 times and always snuck back in. I've now given up PPL student flying having achieved my solo but I realise that the future currency comittment is too high for me (don't want it enough), also I've got a different hobby to play with.

I feel a fraud being here but it was quiet and JB always used to be a laugh. If the advert section ever gets going then I've got loads of books / training manuals to sell <G>.

Life after PPRuNe? Not a lot for someone with his head in the clouds, and his feet in the water, and his wallet committed to QVC (thanks the wife)....

Bye.

This station logging off - no really FFF I mean it this time :D ;)

Huck
9th Apr 2002, 16:03
Ask the Guv!

nosefirsteverytime
9th Apr 2002, 18:21
this thread's given me an 'eadache :confused: :confused: :confused:

briteandbreezy
10th Apr 2002, 00:39
Feeton.......

In the event that I should leave PPrune whilst I'm still alive... I will let ya know!!!

If I leave PPrune without so much as a goodbye.....

..I think you could safely assume that I've popped me clogs!!!:eek:

Then again, I got a really good friend on here (YooooHooooo Tony!! :p ).... I'm sure he would be kind enough to inform you of this!!! :)

But for now.... I shall grace you with my presence for a little while longer!!! ;)

(Stop tutting... I can hear ya!!!!) :(

somewhatconcerned
10th Apr 2002, 00:44
The only way you leave here is in a box...deal with it:D