PDA

View Full Version : Royal Twotter

Wally Mk2
17th Sep 2012, 22:40
Now wouldn't ya have luved to be the Twotter driver for the recent 'Royal Luvly Jubly' tour slipping on into the Soli Is's. Kate is drop dead gorgeous I'd prolly 4get to drop the gear prior to ldg or be wondering where the hell is that Ldg lever!!:E
I wonder what precautions the Royal minders had done to make sure the 2nd heir to the British throne & his yummy wife where safe...............perhaps our CASA went over there on behalf of one of the colonies to audit/ramp the Soli Ops & found all was well:ok:
At least these two 'out there' Royals are doing just that, getting out there amongst their subjects even if it is in a Twotter:ok:

Wmk2

tail wheel
18th Sep 2012, 00:10
You can "drop the gear" on a Twin Otter? :confused:

Capt Claret
18th Sep 2012, 00:23
You can "drop the gear" on a Twin Otter? :confused:

From Wally's lascivious grin, I reckon he knows that but figures he can have some fun fumbling around feeling for it. :8

ForkTailedDrKiller
18th Sep 2012, 00:23
Royal Twotter

You can "drop the gear" on a Twin Otter? http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/confused.gif

Oh dear, what tantalising material for a smart arse like me to work with!

But it would probably get me sent to purgatory!

Dr :8

diddly squat
18th Sep 2012, 02:02
Twoters of Anphibs and on retractable skies have retractable gear. fact.

tail wheel
18th Sep 2012, 02:12
No "Twoters of Anphibs and on retractable skies with retractable gear" in the Solomon Islands. fact. :ok:

Yes, I was aware Wally could be "tongue in cheek" referring to dropping the gear in a Twotter. But as this is a G Rated family site I never thought for one second that a man of great stature, honesty and pious morals like Wally would ever have in mind any other meaning......... :}

Actually I have seen a Twotter retract the gear. Not a pretty sight......

Stationair8
18th Sep 2012, 02:28
Obviously never met Capt Wally in real life!

Wally Mk2
19th Sep 2012, 09:19
......join the cue "S8"........their lining up to meet Capt Wally:-):E Creditors, ex G/F's ex wives they all wanna a go at me:)

Now now 'Forky' keep it nice, 'Taily' seems to think this is a 'G' rated site but we all know pilots are amongst the most deviate of the species:E
Ebay has run out of the 'Chasers' Mag, am bitterly disappointed:E

Wmk2

MakeItHappenCaptain
19th Sep 2012, 09:30
Was there a photo of the "Royal Twot...ter" in it?

Jack Ranga
19th Sep 2012, 10:39
that a man of great stature, honesty and pious morals like Wally

Wal's an arse licker now??

tail wheel
19th Sep 2012, 21:39
that a man of great stature, honesty and pious morals like Wally

Well, everyone else was telling lies so I thought I would too! :} :}

Jack Ranga
20th Sep 2012, 01:35
lol! :D.......

Howard Hughes
20th Sep 2012, 02:08
I never thought for one second that a man of great stature, honesty and pious morals like Wally
There is another Wally?;)

T28D
20th Sep 2012, 06:36
French newspapers have been stopped from printing photo's of the royal twotter.

Howard Hughes
20th Sep 2012, 08:15
Twotter? I don't think you are quite abreast of the news T28D.;)

frigatebird
20th Sep 2012, 10:51
Chuckled at this one in Jetblast....

'To commemorate the release of the topless photos of Kate Middleton, Royal Doulton will be releasing a Collector's Edition of two small jugs '

Horatio Leafblower
20th Sep 2012, 11:08
I think I saw footage of the Royal Twotter, or at least its tail end... or a stringer on the tail end... when they landed in Brisbane? :}

Taildragger67
21st Sep 2012, 04:19
Wouldn't dropping the gear on a Twotter be made somewhat difficult by the positioning of the control column?

I'll get my coat. I know where the door is.