PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Challenger 604 Captain based out of London for TAG

cyrilroy21
13th Sep 2012, 09:12
Hi I found this job on an Indian Aviation News forum and just passing it on to someone who might need it

Looking for Type Rated Commander for Bombardier Challenger 604. Plane is based out of London. Registered in Isle of Man and operated by TAG. Its beneficial if pilot is based out of England, or has UK resident permit or is willing to operate from India to fly to London on short notices. Pilots should be holders of FAA/CAA ATPL. Compensation based on international standards. At least 8 years or 3000 hours of flying experience, out of which 2 years or 1000 hours as commander. Duties will involve corporate flight management, and flying worldwide

share your resume on

[email protected]

CaptainProp
13th Sep 2012, 10:57
Sounds strange to me with a private email address if managed by TAG. Could be wrong but I would approach this with caution....

Gulfstreamaviator
13th Sep 2012, 11:19
Firstly it is possible that TAG in this operation will manage the aircraft operations, but crew will be supplied by owner.

They might think it saves management and recruitment costs.

I am sure some one in TAG London is monitoring the situation, they are wide awake 24/7.

Many owners crew the aircraft themselves, and farm out the management. It does cause complications, and often does not actually save money in the long run. Pilots like to have the protection of a global company to protect them.
Very common in ME, well UAE anyway.
The Right to work in EU/UK is very important. Even if FAA and M registration.

I might apply...glf