PDA

View Full Version : Girl Power!!

briteandbreezy
8th Apr 2002, 11:05
http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/fk/catfly.gif GIRL POWER!! http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/fk/catfly.gif

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one.

Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man; that's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely! This must be a sign from God!"

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune!"

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police!!"

...Moral of the story:
Women are clever bitches,... Don't mess with them!!!!!! ;) :p

Firestorm
8th Apr 2002, 17:37
A firend of mine ran his Alfa Spyder up the back end of some chicks XR3 Cabriolet a few years ago. They swapped addresses and details, and he offered to buy her dinner by way of an apology. She accepted, and he ended up giving her one.

Now, about your last comment B&B....:p

briteandbreezy
8th Apr 2002, 18:26
Ohhhhhhhh Firestorm......

What a nice man your friend must be......

..not only did he offer to buy her dinner (which as you say, she accepted!!)....

..but he also gave her a new car as well!!!!!

He sounds really nice to me.......

..why aren't ALL men as nice as that?? :p

redsnail
8th Apr 2002, 18:32
Firestorm,
He gave her "one" Only one? Come on, surely he could do better. ;)

I hope no one does that to me when I am out on Junior. Now, that would hurt! :(

Junior is the best bloke magnet I know. Every girl should have a sexy Italian. ;)

briteandbreezy
8th Apr 2002, 18:46
She musta tired him Reddo!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sounds like he was probably not 'man enough' to come back for dessert!!!!!!! ;) :p

scran
8th Apr 2002, 22:30
Impressing the opposite sex...

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN
Compliment her,
respect her,
honor her,
cuddle her,
kiss her, caress her,
love her, stroke her,
tease her,
comfort her,
protect her,
hug her,
hold her,
spend money on her,
wine and dine her,
buy things for her,
listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
hold her,
go to the ends of the Earth for her.

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN

Show up naked.
Bring food.
:eek:

Who will he marry?

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a Test.

He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what she does with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.
The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he...

Married the one with the biggest boobs - after all, this is a man we are talking about!

:rolleyes: :p :D

briteandbreezy
8th Apr 2002, 23:03
~*~*~*~ Men Are Like A Deck Of Cards ~*~*~*~

You need a heart to love them

A diamond to marry them

A club to beat them....

..andddddddddddd.....

..A spade to BURY 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p