PDA

View Full Version : Technical Surveyors

TravelGroup
12th Sep 2012, 10:59
Hello

Anyone seeking a new job opportunity as a technical surveyor, ideally, holding a current EASA/FAA License allied to strong literacy & report writing skills and posses the ability to travel, world-wide, at short notice?

Please provide your email so that I can get in touch with you.

Thanks.

Big Duke 6
13th Sep 2012, 00:10
Hi ,

I'd like to talk re the position. Please pm me or [email protected].

Regards
BD6

Saint Jack
13th Sep 2012, 07:54
TravelGroup: Check your PM's.

Herr Bus
13th Sep 2012, 10:10
Interested in your post.Please send me some details to [email protected].

Many Thanks

Herr:cool:

G.O.G.
14th Sep 2012, 11:33
Hi Interested. email address is "[email protected]

Tony Mabelis
15th Sep 2012, 12:24
DUMB:mad:

One day you will be really looking for a position...... posts like that can turn round and bite you in the ar$*............aviation is a small world!
Tony

carlyle
15th Sep 2012, 22:25
Not sure why the advertiser needs to resort to this kind of recruitment practice...guess the peanuts they want to pay has not attracted the calibre of person they were hoping for.... !!

Basset hound
16th Sep 2012, 03:07
Really? You need to work on your sense of humour. I thought it was pretty good. :D:D

Maran
16th Sep 2012, 10:45
ASFKAP...!!!:D

By my powers of deduction and limited research, I think they were previously located at Gatwick and now Leatherhead. I hear that they have had several very good people start and leave, some within the same week. If this is to be the case, what must staff feeling to have people start and leave within the same week!

Nice job though when all said and done, I’ll ask the question if there is business class travel whilst on company projects and the expected hotel accommodation– to hazard a guess – it should be of a reasonably good standard as the customer will be paying.. Oh.. yes over-time..

Maran
16th Sep 2012, 11:04
Agreed.. I’ve had it happen to me years later due to honestly speaking my mind on leaving a 9yr held position, I endorsed how good the workforce was but for a few named blue eyed boys… - Shame that, I’m still employed but them all made redundant.

Nevertheless, there are several asset management companies out there but this one I fear does not have a good track record in the way it treats its staff in ‘all’ departments and think possibly ASFKAP’s comments are lighthearted but under tones of previous experience and warning to others are telegraphed… take heed.