PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody tell me why

trolleydollylover
14th Apr 2001, 00:15
Can Anybody tell me why my thread on "radio stations that people listern to on NDB/ADF" closed.

I dont think that it was meant to be an anti Ronch thread - surly that is the bueaty of a democracy or is Pprune different. I enjoy the ability to speak openly and freely is this all going to change. Are we in 1984 (the book).

I personally want to know what radio station people listern to, as I am going to write a book about it, thatwill pay for my IR.

Stand your ground...

I will reply when I get back from the pub.

Pielander
14th Apr 2001, 02:50
Trolley

It's been moved to the "Questions" forum.

Pie

trolleydollylover
14th Apr 2001, 04:46
is that the only reply... ronch itis over to you, Capt Wannabee I believe you are right, cheers for your reply...

scroggs
15th Apr 2001, 14:30
TDL,
as Pielander said, I moved the topic to the 'Questions' forum, where you are far more likely to get some useful answers. I know that many of the Wannabe contributors kind of forget that there is a great big world of Pprune out there, where topics other than getting licences/first jobs/finding the best school etc can be discussed with people who might well have tha answer!
Seriously, your topic didn't either add to the Wannabes knowledge base, or entertain in a way that would particularly appeal to our boys and girls here. Please remember, all of you, that there is a lot more to Pprune than Wannabes, and it's all potentially useful to you....

Blindside
15th Apr 2001, 15:08
trolley

Who is protecting us, whilst you are constantly PPruNing???

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

regards

------------------
Half man, Half jalfrezi.