PDA

View Full Version : British people have no humour!

ronchonner
13th Apr 2001, 22:02
I can sadly say that british people have no sens of humour.
I thought that Mr bean and Mr Benny Hill were a tipical British product.
Are Mr Bean and Benny hill british pilots?
It s really sad to see than in a samll island like england, you have to pay a corrupted government to be famous(or pilot).
How much do i have to pay to not to be banned?? do you have the bank account of the UK JAA?

Ham Phisted
13th Apr 2001, 22:05
I think this would be more appropriate on Jet Blast, n'est-ce pas?

Jetheat
13th Apr 2001, 22:09
Ronkonker, I know you want to be famous or maybe infamous amongst Ppruners. Do you get high of it? Is it like a drug?
Do you think that since nobody likes you anyway, you might as well keep slagging the Brits off coz u have already spoilt your reputation?

I can see right through you.

You really are a attention seeker.

AJ
13th Apr 2001, 22:13
LOL, LOL :)

Jetheat, I loved your "Ronkonker" label!! Very funny!!! :)

Ronchonner,

I think your posts are hilarious! HOWEVER, people here are quite serious, so I would go to Jetblast if I were you.

I agree the gov't is corrupt, but they all are!

Hasta la proxima,
AJ

SpeedBird22
13th Apr 2001, 22:58
I agree Ham Phisted and don't worry, I won't make a fuss about moving this to Jetblast :)

SB22

Tiger_ Moth
13th Apr 2001, 23:05
You say British people have no humour.
I refer you to X-quorks thread in the military section: "Are you really an American?"

pure comic genius

EGPFlyer
13th Apr 2001, 23:31
Hmmmmm.....Last time i looked England wasn't an island but rather was part of Great Britain. I would have thought with you being a pilot that your geography would be up to scratch. (extreme sarcasm) :)

Pandora
14th Apr 2001, 11:33
This was funny but it is getting rather tedious now.

Put another record on, Ronnie.

G-BPEC
14th Apr 2001, 11:58
Ronny, how do you expect people on this forum to treat you with even an ounce of respect, when you insult the nation from which 80-90% of the member here are from!! Come on Ronchonner, can't you find more intelligent things to post about?

Il devient très ennuyeux mon ami!

G-BPEC

GPS Approach
14th Apr 2001, 12:36
I personally think folks, we should all stop rising to Ronchonners bait, if he doesn't get any responses to his pathetic threads, I'm sure he will eventually get bored and go back to what ever part of lala land he his living in this week.

Just my opinion anyway!

------------------
Aargh, that was the taxiway we landed on!

Wee Weasley Welshman
14th Apr 2001, 12:44
Ronchonner - this is getting tedious. Levity here is fine and provoking heated debates is often welcome.

This thread does neither.

I am closing it.

Make more effort in future OR don't bother.

Cheers,

ps I think you'll find that the British actually invented humour old chap.

pps Like most things :)