PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Crew Training Perth

Sutho2
3rd Sep 2012, 06:32
Has anyone heard anything about a new place offering Cabin Crew training in Perth?

Progressive
3rd Sep 2012, 12:50
Not a new place, just a new direction. Polytechnic West (former Swan TAFE) at Jandakot now offering cabin crew training. Spoke to thier instructors at skills west expo. Ex-skywest, virgin and cobham staff with what seems to be a well set up course using a 737.

QFLINK717
8th Sep 2012, 04:24
There is a Cabin Crew Training Facility in Perth that has moved to a new location recently but has been in Perth for a number of years and re named a few times. Its used by most major airlines like Virgin - Qantaslink - National Jet
Alliance. This Provider had a great training and Cabin mock up facility in East Vic Park a few years ago when I was a Skywest Flighty. The Fokker training devices were very realistic. Unfortunality they never made it to the new training centre. Perth is a good city for a good Cabin Crew Training centre to work well with all the Cabin Crew employment. Iam a Brisbane Based Flight Attendant have been to the the Aviation Australia centre many times it is outstanding.

cheers

QFLINK717:)

FlyingFish40
18th Sep 2012, 05:38
My previous airline used SAID training facility when they first moved, unfortunatly the synthetic trainers are not there anymore.
Progressive- i just heard about the poly facility's and they seem to be providing a variety of training courses for crew, which should be good for us all...!!!
Will be good to get something over this side of the country..!!!:ok: