PDA

View Full Version : resignation

echogolfc.d.
28th Aug 2012, 17:42
With immediate effect I am tendering my resignation from all aspects of the Vulcan to the sky club and any activities to do with fund raising for the trust. I am doing this for personal reasons, the main being that I feel spending time and personal expense "begging" for money to keep people in salaries is somewhat futile given the prognosis that XH558 has only a limited lifespan in airworthy condition. It is my intention, in the next few days to advise the suppliers I am dealing with apropo recycling etc of my decision and also I shall inform supporters of said decision via various fora of same.
Best wishes for the future.

Regards.
David Lee-Williams

The above is a copy of an email sent out yesterday. Those who have access to the vulcan site can have more detailed information

Lightning Mate
28th Aug 2012, 18:14
Good for you!

It does seem that the "engineering and servicing" side of the operation has been run by a bunch of amateurs to say the least.

newt
28th Aug 2012, 21:12
Best retire to your bunker LM! I feel there might be a few incomers coming your way!:ok:

BEagle
30th Aug 2012, 07:56
echogolfc.d., was this a long-harboured view, or has some recent event prompted your decision?

Enjoy your motorsport activities and I'm sure that VttS appreciated all your fundraising work.